2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to go deer hunting in less than 2 hours...ill be gone until sunday, me and a friend of mine are going on his grandparents land in east texas....and there has supposedly been 2 big ol freak nastys walkin around out there! wish me luck as this will only be my 3rd deer hunt hopefully ill see something this time!
ill post back with the results
marsh

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
to go deer hunting in less than 2 hours...ill be gone until sunday, me and a friend of mine are going on his grandparents land in east texas....and there has supposedly been 2 big ol freak nastys walkin around out there! wish me luck as this will only be my 3rd deer hunt hopefully ill see something this time!
ill post back with the results
marsh
good luck and watch out, lot of talk on here about someone in a truck, beer, trailer with a stripper pole....not sure if they have women yet, so watch yer back. :tongue:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good luck Bud! I hunted Satur. Sunday & Monday in East TX and all 3 days had deer coming to the corn so make sure you throw some out just incase. I did see alot of does and NO bucks behind the does so I don't know if there is any rut going on. The best advice I can give you is stay in the blind til DARK if your looking for a good one. All the deer I saw were between 4:50-DARK! I think there were a few moving late in the morning as well.

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well im back...but i didnt get on this weekend....we only saw 4 total the whole weekend....my friend said it has never been like that but all in all it was a ton of fun and a great weekend to be out in the woods

1 - 8 of 8 Posts