2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad put on here to say Hi to ya'll,

Thanks for all the support and prayers. I'll be leaving mid July from Ft. Lewis to northern Iraq. All I can say is don't believe everything you see on the news, they're a business just like any other, in it for the money. Our soldiers do the best they can, making split second life or death decisions every day. You can only hope you make the one that will bring you home. Thanks to Bountyhunter for the books for me and my sister. Good luck and good fishing to all.

Photo's 1 thru 4 are Afghanistan on my first tour 2002
Photo 5 is re-enlisting while in Iraq on second tour 2003

Thanks SGT (p) White

Attachments

Reactions: boom!

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
God speed and take care of yourself. The words 'thank you' seem so small as to what you are doing for us. Also, I think the majority of the USA know the media does not report anything accurately! You and your brothers are in our prayers.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
GreatWhite4591 said:
Dad put on here to say Hi to ya'll,

Thanks for all the support and prayers. I'll be leaving mid July from Ft. Lewis to northern Iraq. All I can say is don't believe everything you see on the news, they're a business just like any other, in it for the money. Our soldiers do the best they can, making split second life or death decisions every day. You can only hope you make the one that will bring you home. Thanks to Bountyhunter for the books for me and my sister. Good luck and good fishing to all.

Photo's 1 thru 4 are Afghanistan on my first tour 2002
Photo 5 is re-enlisting while in Iraq on second tour 2003

Thanks SGT (p) White
Salute bro! Be safe, and thank you for your for protecting our freedoms.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thanks Sgt....Keep us posted please...We will get with your Dad about sending a care package or two if you like....We adopt soldiers...have a couple now...

Keep your Six covered....Do your job and come home safe..
Our Prayers will continue.....

Thank You,,,Bravo Zulu.......

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
God bless ya, Sgt White. I know you know, but keep your head down and your powder dry, OK? We'll keep you in our prayers ... and do keep us posted. You've got my salute ... from an ole Army captain and combat vet. If you need anything, just holler!

Bob
Go Army!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Take care of yourself Sgt and remember that there are many, many Americans who believe in what you all are doing over there. Be careful and come home safe!

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
bountyhunter said:
I salute you! May God Bless you and watch over you as you are in harms way protecting this country and freedom around the world. Let us know when you return, I'm sure a few of us would like to buy you and your dad a few cold ones.

Derek
Ditto to what bountyhunter said! We salute ya brother! Godspeed...
:flag: :flag: :flag:

G

·
God bess you and watch over you, sarge!
Thank you for giving of your own young lifetime to protect the rest of us who are now too old to serve again! :cheers:

:rybka:

·
Registered
494 Posts
The last picture you posted should win some kind of award. It is very nice.

May I ask a question? I've heard about the marshes in Iraq. If you have any free time would you be allowed to fish 'em? If so I'm sure many here on the site would like to see some 2cool pictures!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sir, When you wannt to see "the Man" , I suggest you align yourself with a mirror and look straight ahead!

Thank You!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts