2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
From there website it says $5000 for elk and its an hour west of Houston. Says its 4000 or 5000 acres, the elk looks like it was harvested in a 500 acre open hay field, did you have to walk and stalk it or just ride up to it or how was the hunt conducted??? what kind of weapon was used, bow, rifle, pistol or ??? It is certainly a huge elk for sure, was it fed what kind of Antlermax or any other kind of extra protein, I sure wish I had elk on my ranch sometimes insteaad of hogs!!!

·
Banned
1,349 Posts
From there website it says $5000 for elk and its an hour west of Houston. Says its 4000 or 5000 acres, the elk looks like it was harvested in a 500 acre open hay field, did you have to walk and stalk it or just ride up to it or how was the hunt conducted??? what kind of weapon was used, bow, rifle, pistol or ??? It is certainly a huge elk for sure, was it fed what kind of Antlermax or any other kind of extra protein, I sure wish I had elk on my ranch sometimes insteaad of hogs!!!
fish in a barrel?:wink:

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'll come down and help get rid of the hogs so you have room for the elk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.