2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home about 1:00, ate, took another couple of vicoden and a nap...hee hee and another vicoden and now am trying to hunt and peck a Thank You for the prayers. I've got alot of catching up to do...and 8-12 weeks before full recovery.

·
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope the doc will let me do some fishing therapy:) but won't know more til my first followup week from wed. It will depend on how well the bone grafts are doing. My wife said the after-surgery x-rays looked great! so i will be optimistic. Right now if the doc says no fishing therapy I will still show up to do some grilling.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think a thread just for patients on Vicodin may be in order, the jokes may take longer to understand though. Mend up fast.
Regards, Chris

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Good deal Chris

newman said:
Got home about 1:00, ate, took another couple of vicoden and a nap...hee hee and another vicoden and now am trying to hunt and peck a Thank You for the prayers. I've got alot of catching up to do...and 8-12 weeks before full recovery.
Glad to hear your home... I just ate a couple of them little helpers myself... Altho I know my ribs don't hurt near as much as your injury does, but I feel it's only right to eat a couple extra vicodin on your behalf... LOL.. and hoist a beer for ya too....

·
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Badhabit said:
Glad to hear your home... I just ate a couple of them little helpers myself... Altho I know my ribs don't hurt near as much as your injury does, but I feel it's only right to eat a couple extra vicodin on your behalf... LOL.. and hoist a beer for ya too....
Thanks for spread'n the love Darrell! My wife just fed me a couple more of the 750's the doctor prescibed me :)

Hey JJ, I was in a wreck and broke my arm pretty bad and had to have surgery :( The doctor says 8-12 weeks recovery. There is a thread below about it.

·
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Gary! I wish I could have been at the gathering...it looked like a blast! fireworks! however I was on the other end of the island.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts