2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
??

Yeah, 'cause then they won't just steal food and stuff. They'll sue you and get the entire ranch- legally.

You'll be in jail anyway, so you wouldn't miss the ranch for a few years.
not if you dump them off the ranch, use gloves so no finger prints. desperate times call for desperate measures.

and as far as family safety, these little 10 to 18 year old girls don't stand a chance in the hands of rapist. how many times do you think a 10 year old girl gets raped on her voyage???? ending the illegal entering the US, is ending a lot of the rapes these little helpless girls endure. the thought is stomach turning. :texasflag

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
We are 5 miles north of the checkpoint. We get a lot of traffic. They regularly cut fences to get to the highway. If a cow gets out and gets hit and somebody’s family gets killed, guess who’s going to get sued?

·
Registered
354 Posts
You’ll need many busses. February report by bp just stated over 100,000. News last night said we’re at 6,000 a day. My opinion is there’s just as many uncounted as counted so go figure. I live and work less than 60 miles from the border. We received an interoffice memo from the ranch today regarding the violence that is associated with the traffic we are getting. Not good at all what’s taking place. Going to be interesting.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not trying to hijack thread,
I have retired in the Mountain Home area about 45 minutes from rocksprings.if you are willing to cover my gas and time i'll be glad to check on your property, fill feeders, and other other requests. I already check on two properties about 25 miles east of rock springs that I check on a couple times a month. I can can check on any property within 15 to 20 miles of rocksprings. if interested PM me

·
Premium Member
15,744 Posts
I saw this on another site. I wonder what Jesus would say to do here....

K Wade, owns a ranch just 50 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.
The border rancher responded to a Facebook comment when someone asked, "Where's the fire" in regards to the urgency of building a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border
"The "fire" is finding dead bodies on your ranch, the "fire" is finding domestic pig ears in your drinkers when there isn't a domestic pig for 25 miles, the "fire" is waking up to unknown people talking in your attic, the "fire" is dogs barking all night when your closest neighbor is 7-25 miles depending on the direction to just realize there are people outside your barn, the "fire" is having to come home after dark and have to carry a rifle to go feed your livestock after border patrol tells you that they only caught 9 of the 15 they are looking for. The "fire" is making a choice..do I take my child with me to a dark barn to feed and hold the flashlight or lock him in the house, so you lock him in the house and call a friend to let them know he's home alone and if they don't hear back from me to come check on us. The "fire" is you don't feel comfortable letting your child play outside without being in eye shot of them. The "fire" is having large drug busts on your ranch. The "fire" is feeling sick to your stomach every time the helicopter swirls your house because you know they are chasing people because you can hear them on the speaker talking to them. The "fire" is seeing the BP camera set-up 1/2 mile from your house. The "fire" is coming home after dark...your children are driving in front of you as one is of age to drive, and there are officers on your road watching illegals 1/4-1/2 mile from your house and you have to call your children and tell them to keep driving, don't stop at the house. The "fire" is coming home to your backdoor wide open.
The "fire" is real for me, my family, and my community."

·
El jefe
2,605 Posts
I saw this on another site. I wonder what Jesus would say to do here....

K Wade, owns a ranch just 50 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.
The border rancher responded to a Facebook comment when someone asked, "Where's the fire" in regards to the urgency of building a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border
"The "fire" is finding dead bodies on your ranch, the "fire" is finding domestic pig ears in your drinkers when there isn't a domestic pig for 25 miles, the "fire" is waking up to unknown people talking in your attic, the "fire" is dogs barking all night when your closest neighbor is 7-25 miles depending on the direction to just realize there are people outside your barn, the "fire" is having to come home after dark and have to carry a rifle to go feed your livestock after border patrol tells you that they only caught 9 of the 15 they are looking for. The "fire" is making a choice..do I take my child with me to a dark barn to feed and hold the flashlight or lock him in the house, so you lock him in the house and call a friend to let them know he's home alone and if they don't hear back from me to come check on us. The "fire" is you don't feel comfortable letting your child play outside without being in eye shot of them. The "fire" is having large drug busts on your ranch. The "fire" is feeling sick to your stomach every time the helicopter swirls your house because you know they are chasing people because you can hear them on the speaker talking to them. The "fire" is seeing the BP camera set-up 1/2 mile from your house. The "fire" is coming home after dark...your children are driving in front of you as one is of age to drive, and there are officers on your road watching illegals 1/4-1/2 mile from your house and you have to call your children and tell them to keep driving, don't stop at the house. The "fire" is coming home to your backdoor wide open.
The "fire" is real for me, my family, and my community."
Yeah it’s crazy when the BP is pounding on your door @ 1-2 am because they found out a coyote left some pregnant lady out in BFE and they have land marks where she is but don’t know them and they can’t find her on thermal cameras in a chopper and need advice on said land mark

·
Registered
583 Posts
And the newest crisis. The oilfield workers have a hard finding places to stay and are having to commute hours to work in West Texas. The companies have set up work camps where the workers can stay and be reasonable close to worksites. These large camps give the workers a roof over their heads and in most cases, if not for these camps, they can't find housing.

In Pecos, the workers have been given 2 days to evacuate these camps and the Government is taking over the camps and moving illegals in, paying up to 15 times the going rates. Workers now cannot find a place to stay.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Youâ€ll need many busses. February report by bp just stated over 100,000. News last night said weâ€re at 6,000 a day. My opinion is thereâ€s just as many uncounted as counted so go figure. I live and work less than 60 miles from the border. We received an interoffice memo from the ranch today regarding the violence that is associated with the traffic we are getting. Not good at all whatâ€s taking place. Going to be interesting.
Exactly. Drop 1000 bus loads in Biden hometown and see what Jesus would do.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Yeah it’s crazy when the BP is pounding on your door @ 1-2 am because they found out a coyote left some pregnant lady out in BFE and they have land marks where she is but don’t know them and they can’t find her on thermal cameras in a chopper and need advice on said land mark

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
If the ranch you hunt is in Mexico, you don't see any of that chit... crazy.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
And the newest crisis. The oilfield workers have a hard finding places to stay and are having to commute hours to work in West Texas. The companies have set up work camps where the workers can stay and be reasonable close to worksites. These large camps give the workers a roof over their heads and in most cases, if not for these camps, they can't find housing.

In Pecos, the workers have been given 2 days to evacuate these camps and the Government is taking over the camps and moving illegals in, paying up to 15 times the going rates. Workers now cannot find a place to stay.
Man that sucks for the workers and shame on the building owners. Money is money but how much is enough !

61 - 76 of 76 Posts