2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Stepped in what?
9,507 Posts
The last couple of times I visited my buddies ranch....Border Patrol were regular visitors.

The **** these guys have to travel through, and the danger they put themselves in....it is crazy to watch.

The illegals have shown up several times when my buddy and their family are there.....they want 3 things: food, water and to charge a cell phone

If it were me, I think I would just leave everything unlocked. As others have said...if they can't get in, they may damage things just for spite.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
WOW though, Steve has a new Trailer.
Not good. I like the food and water idea. Maybe a shed to get under.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
4-5 weeks ago BP showed up at our gate south of Hebbronville to get set up on a group of 45 illegals they were tracking.. several trucks initially then two helecopters. after 4-5 hours they captured 38 of the 45 perps.

·
Raiser of BOB White Quail
19,040 Posts
4-5 weeks ago BP showed up at our gate south of Hebbronville to get set up on a group of 45 illegals they were tracking.. several trucks initially then two helecopters. after 4-5 hours they captured 38 of the 45 perps.
And released them into America.

·
archTech
8,554 Posts
Did they just show up, or did they come in? We hunt just north of Hebbronville and most all the ranch gates have utility locks that Border Patrol uses to gain access should they need to. Luckily they mostly enter during the middle of the day when we aren't hunting. They will just show up driving by the house and I usually walk out and talk to them...

·
El jefe
2,605 Posts
The last couple of times I visited my buddies ranch....Border Patrol were regular visitors.

The **** these guys have to travel through, and the danger they put themselves in....it is crazy to watch.

The illegals have shown up several times when my buddy and their family are there.....they want 3 things: food, water and to charge a cell phone

If it were me, I think I would just leave everything unlocked. As others have said...if they can't get in, they may damage things just for spite.
It’s same thing we got when they come up to the house
Water, charge cell phone, and some shade to rest in
I leave bottled water by the electric outlet & waterspouts and have a picnic table
To try and keep them from coming to the house

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Did they just show up, or did they come in? We hunt just north of Hebbronville and most all the ranch gates have utility locks that Border Patrol uses to gain access should they need to. Luckily they mostly enter during the middle of the day when we aren't hunting. They will just show up driving by the house and I usually walk out and talk to them...
BP have just shown up and gone in with the combo lock a few times but the BP liaison called to let us know what was happening.

we have an agreement with BP that they call when they are on the property and they do call when its BP from Zapata region, Hebbronville BP has come on property and not called..

we capture them on cell cams every now & then driving around and give liaison grief if they didn't call to notify they were on property.

We have a ranch hand and a couple pit bulls that live on property full time so never had any break-in problems..

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,293 Posts
**** shame. we are in zapata and i guess ill have to start leaving food for the new Americans

·
Deadeye McGee
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
WWJD

WWJD?

I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus would have done.
I'm a Christian too but I don't think He would find breaking in and destroying personal property for no reason a Christian thing to do! I do plan to set out water and some food but I don't find what they are doing acceptable. My father and both sets of my grandparents immigrated to America but they did it the right/legal/required way. Those individuals immigrating illegally may affect those trying to immigrate legally.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I'm a Christian too but I don't think He would find breaking in and destroying personal property for no reason a Christian thing to do! I do plan to set out water and some food but I don't find what they are doing acceptable. My father and both sets of my grandparents immigrated to America but they did it the right/legal/required way. Those individuals immigrating illegally may affect those trying to immigrate legally.
Ironically some of the illegals are probably named Jesus.

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
Nah, I think Jesus would be 100% for feeding hungry people. Starving people versus the rich guys recreational cabin? I don’t think he would be outraged. But I’m not an expert on Jesus. I’m sure there are some biblical experts on here that might have a more educated opinion. I’d probably take everything I wanted to keep and leave the door unlocked. Or get a lease away from the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,744 Posts
I’m pretty sure that the Vatican would be Biblical and Jesus experts and they have walls around it and control access to it.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts