2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm back. Hope everbody faired better than me. My house in San Leon took Ike right through the front door. First the wind, then 10 to 12 ft. of water, then the fire burned it to the ground. Don't even have have a rod, reel, or takle bag or a pot to p--- in left. The boat made it, tied it off to 4 trees,it's off the trailer but it's still there, not sure about the motor though. But to top it off some lady ran a red light and totaled the front end of my truck last Friday. It was just a bad week. Oh well I'm still alive and the familys Ok. Amen.

·
Boatright custom flats
3,829 Posts
Good grief man. Sorry to hear all that. I can't imagine having to endure all of that at once. Makes my problems seem petty. Good luck with everything, it's going to be a battle I'm sure. All you can do is keep your head up, and take it one day at a time. Hang in there bro.

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
The rest is just stuff, just hang in there. At least you're ok.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. But where there's life, there's hope. Put your faith in Jesus, and try to keep a sense of humor. So many folks are in the same boat with you. No pun intended. I wish you great success on your rebuild.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That would make good lyrics to Country & Western song. Hang in there, things can only get better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts