98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 13th - 15th; 8 am -5pm
Igloo Plant
777 Igloo Rd
Katy, TX
(Hwy 90 between Katy & Brookshire)

******Do not reply to this message***************

For more info, call Igloo direct @ 713-584-6800.

Huge selection with great prices!

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,559 Posts
Spoke with Linda there...it's a dented, scratched and discontinued sale. Sounds like a place to save some money on coolers with blemishes on them.

Thanks for the tip.

TH

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ha funny story.....if you google or mapquest Brookshire it tells you to take 10 to Penderson left on 90, left on igloo.....then right on something else...if you take a left on igloo it dead ends into a dirt road WITH A HIGHWAY OVERPASS! I took the overpass only to find another wet dirt road driving into some pastures..... Needless to say I turned around. My VW golf wasn't feeling like the rally car that day.

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
I made it out there last time they had one of these sales, and MAN!!!! Talk about a warehouse full of Igloos!!! Any thing that these folks makes is piled to the roof in there with some REALLY good deals on em. They say "Scratch and Dent" when you call them, but last time they had pallet after pallet of inventory, none of which I could find any type of blemish on.

I will definitely head back over there again for this one!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I picked several up last year too. Like Triple f said, there are a ton of coolers to pick from and most of them had no scratches or dents. Here is a scan of the price sheet from last year. I am guessing prices will be close to the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
are any of thier marine coolers going to be there? Could someone grab one and bring it down to the PINS get together that weekend?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good deal, what is cood is my new job is right around the corner from Igloo. I will be there early.

·
Registered
242 Posts
There is another Igloo Warehouse near beltway 8 and Clay Rd.

Does anyone know if this warehouse will also have a sale?

Ruff

·
Registered
810 Posts
Now that is a sale thanks to all for the info
scott

·
Troutmaster
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Igloo locations

The Clay rd w/h is no longer an Igloo facility. Everything is out in Brookshire now.

Note, there will be 162 Marine coolers but they go quick. These things retail for over $200. They're a steal for $75 - $80 bucks.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Anyone that is going to be at the PINs campout in a few weeks that has an extra $75 and is going to the sale, would you mind grabbing a 162 for me? My wife will love me to have another cooler, I only have about 4 big ones, 2 med ones and 10 small ones. I can toss out one of my trashed big ones for a brand new one though.

thanks in advance.

·
Senior Mumbler
11,515 Posts
If anyone from the Austin area plans to go please let me know. I need a 162 also.

·
Boatright custom flats
3,826 Posts
Argo said:
nothing like killing a thread. wow.
LMAO Argo! I thought I was the only thread killer! Sometimes you can hear the tumbleweeds rollin' by if ya listen

·
Registered
185 Posts
To really kill the thread, I need about a dozen of the 162's. Has anyone gone to the sale? I hate to travel all that way for nothing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts