APRIL 17 & 18 PORT LAVACA, TX
JUNE 12 &13 ROCKPORT, TX
SEPTEMBER 11 & 12 PORT ARANSAS, TX

The second day will be for the IFA Kayak Series

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
IFA

Railbird I have to agree, I think the IFA just took one giant step backwards. It was going to be tough enough but that will hurt them big time. Gater

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Dissapointed to see that ALL of the IFA Texas dates conflict w/ Jenn and XRT to say the least. April they run Port Lavaca and XRT is in Sabine so it will be interesting to see how the fields split? June they are in Rockport and XRT in Matagorda, this will definitely split the field some and September IFA port A and XRT is in South Padre, this one could really be the kicker as Port A always draws well. Be interesting to see how many teams decide to go where w/ the conflicting dates.

I concur though that the IFA did themselves no favors what so ever by scheduling on top of XRT when her schedule was out well before theirs!

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Im not gonna anywhere near PL in april...

·
Registered
133 Posts
x2

I guess they never compared notes w/ Dan G. and the FLW

Lavaca will be one mean beeaatch in april.....
Is it too late to install 5 point harnesses in the boats?

And I thought the season opener would be the last really
bad Ride. SHEEEEESH

·
Registered
357 Posts
No national TV coverage, no major sponsorship money........... Some people will do anything for a boat rap and a shirt and maybe a handful of plastic worms...

·
Registered
25 Posts
No national TV coverage, no major sponsorship money........... Some people will do anything for a boat rap and a shirt and maybe a handful of plastic worms...
Yup,I'm going to miss the clown shirts...go fast bay boats...spiked hair with the visors(even some hair with highlights)

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
Jackfish

From your comments, I take it you don't care for fishing tournaments! Gater

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
Hmm

Whatever, glad you like the circus!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts