2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been keeping Robyn's cat for several weeks while she gets settled in her new practice and home in Dallas. She has also been getting a little traveling out of the way because as of 9/1 she expects to be hard at work with no time to travel.

This cat is a real hoot! Her name is Finn and she has a lot of special features and characteristics that you don't see on too many cats, not the least of which is how her eyes turn out in flash pictures. I had to share.

I think Robyn is coming this weekend to pick her up and get in one more visit with the old folks before she heads back to Big D and gets down to bidness. We will certainly miss having this funny and unusual cat around when she's gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Jack, The Green Glow Is

from spent fuel and is called Cherenkoph (SP?) radiation. Neutrons are flying everywhere. Robyn may not like this idea, but I'm afraid the cat has to go......to the bottom.....of at least.....26 feet.....of water. Safety reasons of course. LOL! CF?

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Gutter! I remember a certain kitty cat named "Church" that spend a little time in that sour ground and came back with some severe personality disorders! LOL!

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Jack, you should take Finn to see a movie ... like, Exorcist, The Beginning (?) ... you'd have the theater to yourself !!!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pelican, I once saw a movie with Chevy Chase, Dabney Coleman, Mary Kay Place and George Carlin Called Modern Problems. It dealt with this very topic. I wish I could get hold of a copy of that one. The cat could really identify. LOL!

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
Not to worry Jack you can always

replace the cat with one of these cut little babies. It will sure to give you some fun and enjoyment and help Miss Pam keep you in line. :eek:h:

Attachments

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
FN - you sure you'd want to negotiate to sell a puppy to ol' WJ? You might end up giving him one just to make him go away.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Shawn, lets talk about that

Heh, Heh Heh! I think I resemble that remark. :D Anyway, eventhough we have always been a "dog family", Miss Pam is now, after we have been keeping Robyn's cat these last few weeks, a confirmed cat person. I gotta admit that they can be great pets. Cleaner, funnier, and a lot less predictable, if you like that sort of feature in yer pet.

We aren't quite ready for another pet but when and if it comes around, I have a feeling Miss Pam is gonna push for a cat. I also have the distinct feeling that I will be left completely out of the selection process, which may be for the best. I tend to pick the dummies, the killers, the crazies, and the ones prone to every disease/injury in the book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts