4,273 Posts
My phone didnt ring.....dang!!

:cry:

Hog

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Can you hear them?

Lots of guys think you never get weather this time of year. That pic shows just how sweet it gets. I went Friday & it was perfect. You kind of have to read in bettween the lines on the forcast! Rik
P.S. Can you hear the State water Snaps calling your name?

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
My cousin just sent this text to me from his flight over the gulf. I'm on my iPhone so not sure if those coords are right. About time for some weeds.

Water is glass today. Found large weed line with about 20 boats on it 50ish off matagorda. Coordinates n2801.4 w09608.2 even bigger ones off corpus.

·
Vendor
5,996 Posts
Just got back from Surfside Marina while trying to finish an install on a boat, then customer showed up last minute up in a rush and they where headed out before I could finish. Water was flat and blue close to shore. Wish I could have gone. Looks sweeeeet out there! Wish I would have taken my boat with me.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Well I hope somebody got out today. By Friday evening us at SPI are expecting a full gale and 8-foot seas.

Saw a nice blow-up on the other side of the 3rd sandbar today, looked like shark after mullet and trout, pretty big school. It was flat as glass.

I'd hit on it!

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man Steven I want to, believe me. Rik my batts are charging and I will wash the boat tomorrow. Come on next window!

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Early Sunday morning is the next window. If you plan it right, you can ride the wind both ways. It's a narrow one. It's going to hell Monday night. File a float plan and be careful.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its looking possible for Sunday, maybe an overnighter.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WORK SUX!
Lol Mike. I wasent working, just slept late. With my job work calls at all different hours of the day and night, mostly night. So when the police aint calling Im trying to sleep. I already told Rik keep calling till I wake up, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts