2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
145 million. MILLION!

That ought to be enough to quit my job.:D

First thing I wouldnt do is, tell yall. NO. You cant borrow any money. First thing I would do is, hire a lawyer, Mr. "T", and a finacial expert. First thing Monday morning, they would drive me to Austin to get my check. The deposit of the check would be up to the finance guy. But I would need some pocket money. Once returning to Houston, 2 million would be deposited in my Daughters bank account. A new account. The ex has access to her current account. Thens it shopping time.

First stop, a Ford dealership. I want a brand new F250, 4 wheel drive extended cab, XLT truck. The brightest yellow they make. The truck would go straight to the best offroad shop in town. A 10" lift kit will be installed, and 44" ATs all around. While its there, a trailer hitch is a must. Ill need it for the Kenner 21' Vision, custom painted with "Flounder Flinger" on the sides. With a Texas flag, and a sheepy of course.

Next stop, a hotel room in Freeport. My lawyer will call a real estate agent, to start looking for my bay house. It has to be as close to Sams beach, and TTMB beach as possible. I dont want it a sub division. I need my privacy. I need loud music. The bay house will be tricked out. I want palm trees. And I want enough land for a vegatable garden. While this work is being done, Ill be in Cabo San Lucas for a month. When I return, I will start shopping for the music/party room. Top of the line guitars, basses, drums, recording equipment etc will be installed by Sammy Hagar himself.:D

I need a bike now. Shoot, everyone else is getting one. Ill go with a local fabricator. Not OCC or Jesse James. I want a fast bike. Not a hard to handle chopper. Something liks a Flat track bike. Oh, it will be a Harley. Chicks dig Harleys. And it will be yellow.

The rest is easy. Fish, ride, play, party....

Or, I just wasted $10 on lottery tickets.

Oh well. Its worth the 10 bucks, for the dream all this week.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Can I Still Sleep On Your Couch?

I was just going through your "shopping list" and it sounds very much like mine. When you're in Cabo, you'll likely meet Sammy Hagar there. He hangs down there alot I've heard.

For me, I'm thinking of Port Aransas. A newly remodeled condo up in the sky facing both the channel and the Gulf. I'm not buying a 60 foot boat. I'll be chartering the rest of my life. Too much trouble to clean, etc. When I get back from a trip, I go home to shower and rest while the owner cleans up and fillets my fish. I'll pick the fish up later.

TTMB friends will come and stay multiple days. No one is allowed back into a car under the influence, etc. Island taxi only. The gathering will be catered with unbelievable food. Each will be handed a welcome gift box at the door containing personnalized gifts from ocean tackle, rods and reels to graphs, GPS units to other nice surprises, etc. There will be five or six 60 foot boats waiting to be filled to take us out the next morning for two days of extreme competition only to return, rest and start over again. Prizes will be awarded.

The first big bash will become known as "ComeFrom?'s First Annual Intermural Gulf of Mexico Harvest and Consumption Conference." Shall I go on? This would be only the beginning. Keep fingers crossed. I bought five tickets. CF?:fireworks

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Im buing everybody atleast on Billystix,but not just limited to the stix loans are cool too and yall can use anyone of my houses at the coast.....................later,Dave

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hate to tell you this but I already bought the winning numbers.

The first thing I would do is pay off all of my families debts and give them a small portion of my winnings "a given for most of us". After that 1mil is going to sca to buy back all of the shrimpers' licenses except for about 5 of them which will be placed along the coast at the places I fish but are restricted to the intercoastal and light offshore shrimping. Then I'd buy san luis pass so we can all still drive on it. After that I'm thinking a nice place in mansfield, florida, and "playa cabo or belize". My mansfield boats will be a trp powered 21' flats cat or 20' shallow sport and a 35' foot contender with 4 225 four strokes yammies. Florida will get a nice polling skiff and a 26' glacier bay and playa, cabo or belize will get a 55' hat and another polling skiff. I almost forgot, an air boat that will be keep in poc for duck hunting. Once all of this is acquired I promissed my other half that I'd get her a place in New York so she can go shopping which would probably account for the rest of the winnings.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Catn' Around

You reminded me of something I left out. Ive been thinking of this post for days, but in haste, I left out the beach issue. Im leaning towards hiring more lawyers to help Tim Henderson. Maybe that **** Degarin (sp) guy. That race horse guy.

If we have too.

If the glove doesnt fit..............

·
Registered
668 Posts
It aint gonna happen Gary

I have the winner.
and I believe the ultimate fishing vehicle would be on the list.
A Cessna 185 on anphibious floats......fly in step out on the floats land that big Salmon or Halibut and off we go.

You also forgot the trailer with the 2 CR 250s.

Dream dream dream................

What kind of guitar would you buy Gary?

My newly built Hangar would have a section with a recording studio in it so there would room to practice any time and Jams any time we wanted.

There we go again (Harp Music) dream dream dream...... uh oh I woke up
darn iwas having fun.

LArry

:D

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Scratch the airboat I'll just get a helicopter with pontonns and have by pilot drop us off and then when were ready I'll just phone him to pick us up. Oh what a nice life it would be.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Larry

First of all bro. Im a Yamaha dirt bike guy. Youll NEVER, EVER see a CR on my trailers. LOL Honda makes a great car and a great lawnmower, but..........

Give me a YZ 460F. :D

Airplanes scare me. I know some people that work at airlines.....:confused: LOL

Just kidding. Now, a ultralight over the beach, I can handle that. Im in charge.

Can you fish tomarrow?? Access 5?

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I Left A Few Things Out, Too....

I purchased a book 10 years or so ago title "Engineers Tax Guide" or something like that that says any income over $250,000.00 the tax rate is 39.6%. Who knows? The important thing is finding something called tax "shelters" or else your taxes in all upconing years could catch up to you and problems could arise whereby you might wind up in federal tax court and end up receiving $300,000 "chump change" each year for the rest of your life. That wouldn't be too bad, however.

Along with the "material" things I'd buy and the gifts to immediate family and those who gave me shelter when I needed it, would be house maids and servants (butlers and house "help"). They would do everything for me including cooking, cleaning, groceries, etc., etc. with the exception of certain personal hygenic cleansing required by all human beings. Maybe I'd have them do that, too. I'd then get a personal trainer to get me back to a healthier me. I'll fly out of Port A to Corpus then on to Alaska on a few Halibut trips, then to Europe and over to Austrailia and take some photos up-close and personal with a Great White Shark.....let's see.....what else....more after I win tonight. CF?

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
oh man, oh man, oh man alive!!! y'all got some big dreams, but my dream is bigger................ LOL....

First I would go to the Ford dealer and get me a F-350 crew cab 4x4 dually painted the deepest maroon there is with white racin stripes. then I would drive on over to the off-roadin shop and get a 12" lift with an air ride system. put the biggest most bad arse muddin tires there is mounted on some bad arse rims. then go by the weldin shop and have a custom huge ol' grill gurad that stix out 18" from the the truck so yuou can stand there. and have a Warn 15000# winch in there and a fire house siren also. then put bout 4 spot lights with remote contol on the guard along with big arse set of long horns. with 18 rod racks. and then put one huge mammith of a rear bumper with an 8000# Warn winch back up under neath the rear of the bed for them certain occasions LOL... and put some 2" recivers on it. and have some maroon powder coat to top it off with the matchin white racin stripes. oh and have a bench vise and bottle opener on that rear bumper too. i would junk that factory bed and put a flat bed with a 5th wheel hook up and have an 80 gallon fuel cell welded behind the cad with a huge arse tool box filled with craftsman tool, a few chainsaws, and what not. then out a roll bar on with some remote control spot lights on top with a few air horns and cop lights on it. then i would pimp out the interior with leather seats, big amplifier, with speakers all unde the rear seat. boom boom boom!!! LOL... have some custom guages on the A-frame and put a 6-gun chip on it with an inside switch and then put some mud flaps on it. and also put osme runnin boards on the side....... thats 150,000 of my mulah... LMAO ROTF LOL!!!

then I would head on down to krestas and get me a 20' Shallow Sport with a 200 Yammie V-max, SS prop, bobs, UL 8" jack plate, shallow blaster, bobs low water pick up, raised console, polin platform, castin platform, all aluminum work by Top_N_Towers, I have it coloured white with a huge giant pichter of a Shallow Sport jumpin a jetty with all the gear flyin out and the lower unit flyin off and the peopl hangin on to the grab rail yeallin "yeee-hawwwwwwwwwww!" and then paint Jetty Jumper in huge Maroon letter on the side and have a flag pole with a flag that says "Jetty Jumper" on it. then put some of that Fast Glass on it to improve my top end and mpg. and put a Minn Kota 101# trollin motor on the stern and a 101# mInn Kota co-pilot at the bow, put a STIFFY 20' push pole and a STIFFY 14'push pole (gotta have a back up) i would have a few solar panals to recharge my batterys for my trollin motors, and have some hydrolic Bennet trim tabs, and put it on a tandom axle magnum trailer. there goes another 75grand.........

I would then head on over to Bill Stix's place and get him to make me about a few dozen spirel stix rods. i would mount some Shimano clacutt TE DC reel on then and use Seaguar Flurocarbon as my main line and change it weekly. since I am known to break rods, I would git an addtion 24 Billy Stix/calcutta TE DC as back ups.,.... and then get some Billy Stix spinnin rods with shimano Stella reels, bout 24 of 'em... there goes another 15 grand..... but its well worth it! gotta love them billy stix!!!!

since my big boat cant go every where I would buy an additional 18' shallow sport rigged with the same thing but just a tad smaller... and then get a 1' Shallow Sport rigged the same way... another 100 grand...

oh heck i got to have a few mowdy s-10's to jack around with... another 30,000

i would go on down to del's fun center and buy a few Honda Rancher 450 4x4's all pimped out with a Warn winch, up graded tres and rims, camo plastics, and a gun boot. and then get me a couple of thos kawasaki 700 racin 4wheelers for the dunes... and buy a 16' low boy trailer to haul them around on kick arse truck... 40 grand

then i would buy me a about 3000 acres from King ranch on Bffin bay... put a few camp houses (by camp houses I mean 600,000$ casiaendas) then put a 100 room fish camp rite by the shore and have my one personal 4 lane boat ramp and docks with a covered boat dock... anoth 30,000,000

i would go and buy every one about a dozen billy stix and shimano calcutta TE DC's... and a few trucks.... I think I spent all my money now.. LOL................JJ

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
That would be one ugly colored truck but hey, if you like it who cares. LOL

$145,000,000 lotto winner bought a quick pick from the downtown Chevron is EL PASO, TEXAS. I bet they'll be moving from that armpit area real real quick. LOL

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
You Got That Right...

InfamousJ said:
$145,000,000 lotto winner bought a quick pick from the downtown Chevron is EL PASO, TEXAS. I bet they'll be moving from that armpit area real real quick. LOL
EP should be sold to Mexico. It's too far away from "Texas" in the first place. The winners are likely to be gone now and will prolly never look back. CF?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts