2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I lay peacefully sleeping Sunday morning around 4:45 am I was suddenly awakened to the sound of my cell phone, My Monitoring station calling me to inform me that I had a Glass Break and Front Door alarm at my office and the police had been dispatched. I arrive at the office to find a cop walking around with a gun, the front door of our building kicked in, I think to myself what kind of idiot would try to burglarize a Alarm Company. Well let me tell you about these 2 fine upstanding Human Beings, they look about 14 – 15 yrs old, rode up on their bicycles, spent the better part of 45 minutes trying to figure out how to get into the building. At one point they were up on the roof of the building, for what reason who knows, they finally broke into a empty part of the building which is being remodeled. Once in that side they found themselves in a part of the building with no sheetrock, no power, and little else, so they thought hmm, let’s take a hammer and smash thru the wall into my part of the building. After creating a hole in the sheetrock only to determine the wall they are trying to break thru is lined with Racks bolted to the wall, they jump back out of Tom’s window and proceed to my side door where they spend 5 minutes trying to push a door in that opens out! Finally at 4:25 am they decide enough is enough and break out one of the window panes on my door to reach in and unlock the door, oh darn, keyed deadbolt can’t unlock it, so they just kick the whole door in thus setting off the security system and slinking back into the darkness on their bicycles.

Now you may ask how I know they were here for so long and how I knew they were on my roof and tried pushing the door that opens out in……Well see, I have about 5 CCTV camera’s on the outside of my building, to which at one point they even look up and point at!

Complete and utter idiots I tell you, I mean number 1 what did they think they were gonna steal and ride off with on bikes a plasma TV, Number 2 did they not think that a alarm company would have a pretty impenetrable alarm system in their building.

So all in all they broke a door, one window, punched a hole in the wall and didn’t get squat. Plus they are on video, which is really funny to watch by the way, might send it off to America’s Dumbest Criminals, I mean at one point one of the genius’s has his hands and face pressed to the glass door looking inside straight at the camera. Initially I was ****** at the kids that did this, but after further reflection I want the cops to find them so I can see what kind of trashy parent doesn’t know their 14 or 15 yr old kid is out running around at that time of the morning.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
your lucky they did not hurt themselves or you would get sued and there are idiots on juries that would award them money. Like the guy who cut his finger off while trying to steal hub caps and the owner driving off without seeing him. You guessed it a slick lawyer and dumb jury gave him money.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Put it on the news so they can identfy them, They may not do it because they are juvies but someone needs to kick there arses. And there parents as well if you can find them. Where do you think they learned from1

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Police have the tapes and Several Stills I made of the tape......I still can't believe they tried to break into a alarm companies building.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You really believe they understand the meaning of Alarm Company? After all they are using bicycles for getaway vehicles. That video really deserves to be on America's Dumbest Criminals.

By the way if'n i was ont he jury, they would not get money, but would get quite a bit of time to reflect on their stupidity. Would not involve anklets or bracelets either, but steel bars.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not being a smart ***

But they still got in and did damage to your building... Have y'all thought about beefing up the entry points after the ordeal? Jason Slocum

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i turned down and harvard and yale and went to ut instead. :D

but, shemp howard could have gotten into yale and harvard, too, if his father had been a big texas oil man, and a u.s. congressman, and an alumnus. :slimer:

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jason Slocum said:
But they still got in and did damage to your building... Have y'all thought about beefing up the entry points after the ordeal? Jason Slocum
First rule if they want in, they will get in, the combination of CCTV camera's and the Security System did its job. I am in a Historic Landmark building built in downtown New Braunfels in the 1900's, don't think the Historic Society would like me changing the aesthetics of the building.

·
its deer season
221 Posts
it happens i worked for an alarm company here in houston got broke into they got a few things and about a month later they tried again tried the same place but we had beefed it up there crooks normaly just aint smart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts