2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - League City Boat & RV is full - looking for a 40- 45ft stall to store my ride (31' Cape Horn). The closer to League City the better, but beggars cannot be choosers.
Any ideas?

Andrew

·
Registered
112 Posts
Kemah Mini Warehouse off 518 at Lawrence rd has outside covered, and inside storage as well. I pay 141.00 for a 15X40 with a VERY high ceiling. 281-334-6185
OnoLoco used to keep his 21 contender off 646 between 1266 and S.Shore Blvd. Nice place, new. Both are gate code 24 hour access.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it still there?!?!?!

Is the 141.00 15X40 for just covered or a totally enclosed enclosed unit like they have at League City Boat & RV on 646?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Still there, no damage, no water at Kemah Mini or Signature warehouse on 518. That is the fully enclosed price, not sure what open covered storage runs, around 75.00 if I had to guess. Both have power included.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am not sure if Blue Water boat storage in Freeport still has spots or not but they still have their sign up advertising they do. Their newer building is in good condition (minus 1 or 2 stall doors) and I did not see locks on all the doors last weekend. I do not have their number handy but if you need it, send me a PM and I will get it for you. They are tall and about 12X45.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Dry Stack Boat Storage

Surfside Marina dry stack on the ICW in Surfside Beach weathered Ike very well and is open for business and capable of storing boats up to 42 feet in its 4 level dry stack builiding. If interested please phone GM Dwayne Von Schmidt at (979) 230-9400 or (979) 480-6652 (cellular).

·
archTech
8,617 Posts
There is a place behind Home Depot in Webster just north of Nasa Road One you might check out as it would have easy access to the Gulf Freeway and I know it does not flood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts