2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A word to the wise is infuriating.
308 Posts
Thanks for the link.... wish you would have just posted the last link!!! Had to go through like 3 or 4 links to get to it! lol

·
Has been known to backlash toilet paper.
1,650 Posts
Ice melting may be easy to see and panic over but what if seas at different levels all over the world are getting cooler? A warm current goes by an ice shelf, melts ice, it falls in the water and continues in that current doing what? Cooling the water wherever it goes. We may be looking at a mere temperature shift where warmth gets naturally relocated. We don't have data as far as I know to support nor debunk that theory but we seem to have enough to take our nation's economy down and redistribute wealth.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I seen that in EMB when it snowed a few years ago on Christmas. Pretty wierd sound ice makes as it brakes and slides down the hull of a johnboat. I hope to never hear it again because this cold is killin me.

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
For some reason we camped on Lake Livingston in 1983 when it completely froze over. My jonboat cut across the lake, the entire way. The Jungle shoreline had big slabs of ice encrusting the shoreline, so once again we crossed all of those submerged stumps, through ice, and camped on the north side up above Garrison's Marina. No stumps there. Next morning, greenheads were up inside the cove, stealing dead shad from coots, who were diving down and picking up the shad. Some hungry birds. It was so cold, the ducks couldn't believe somebody snuck up on them. That's when I shot my only triple on greenheads. The wife took a picture, perhaps I'll post it here later today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts