2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Equine connoisseur
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After dinner I saw the girls chomping down on a couple of bowls of ice cream, so I decided to stab my spoon in there and see what kind they had. Turns out it was Dreyer's Double Fudge Brownie and that stuff oughta be illegal. It was really good, but I kinda felt weird eating it with it being 45 out, so I stood in front of the fireplace and shoveled it in. I highly recommend it, it helps me stay in shape...round that is.

Adios,
Pablo

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
it should be illegal.. cause if you ate some good hagen daaz or even blue bell, you'd wonder how dreyers stays in business.... I'd rather eat a blue bunny carrot spinach popsicle :rotfl: actually, I guess they are still in business? I thought they shut down or maybe got bought out... can't remember.

I've been picking up slushies lately at the quick stops... big red mixed with coke but bucees has that watermelon slush.. ummm ummm :)

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Just polished off the last of the BB Moo-linuem. Tomorrow's hit list Rocky Road over at the GF's place. B&P

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
I'm still a BB homemade vanilla fan with chocolate syrup but I hear that new BB Candy Jar is awesome (bits of all kinds of chocolate candy).

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
You Ice Cream hounds made me go buy some of that Southern Blackberry Cobbler from Blue Bell, I hope you are happy, I am now a grocery store stalker waiting on the Blue Bell truck. rs

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Since i have had a blue goose in my freezer for the last 10 months I haven't had room for ice cream. Which is kind of good for me. But since I just took the goose to the taxidermist I can now have ice cream in the fridge.

I have been settling for BB vanilla ice cream bars which is basically a bowl on a stick. But they are oh so delicious.

Think I will start with homemade vanilla or maybe the great divide. Then white chocolate almond.

By the way. If I ain't Blue Bell then it ain't ice cream.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts