2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was good meeting AggieAngler, PSalty and Bevo this past weekend at the ICC. Can't say much for the Beef Fajita's on Friday night but the Fish and Shrimp were good on Saturday night.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Never Good

I've been going to the ICC Tourney since it started about 15 years ago and the food has never been good. It sucks every year, but I bet the main office stays at a A-1 Class place for the weekend. They should put an effort into better caters.

·
Waterloo..Enough Said!!
1,100 Posts
Wading Fool it was nice to meet you yoo. I have to agree about the fajitas on Friday the beef was tougher than shoe leather. I did like the shrimp on Sat. Wish we could have represented better, but it was still a lot of fun. Looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Rockport

juan said:
I've been going to the ICC Tourney since it started about 15 years ago and the food has never been good. It sucks every year, but I bet the main office stays at a A-1 Class place for the weekend. They should put an effort into better caters.
I heard it will be moved to Rockport next year, maybe better food. However that was some mean Grouper and SHrimp. Good times wish we would have been more competitive.

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish we would of caught 2 more pounds of fish..lol...hell wish someone else on our team would of contributed to the catch that would of been good enough lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
CaseyS said:
I heard it will be moved to Rockport next year, maybe better food. However that was some mean Grouper and SHrimp. Good times wish we would have been more competitive.
It was nice meeting you guys and shooting the BS ay Hector's. I hear Lane is going to make the cover of the Tides magazine for his lounging on the bar.

·
Surf-fishin Grandpa
428 Posts
Sorry for late reply

wading_fool said:
It was good meeting AggieAngler, PSalty and Bevo this past weekend at the ICC. Can't say much for the Beef Fajita's on Friday night but the Fish and Shrimp were good on Saturday night.
It was great to participate again this year. Caught some fish just a little light on the size though.
Glad to have met you and missed AggieAngler but look forward to seeing y'all 2Coolers again.
Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts