2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the good times really over for good?

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
You're 36...
LOL right! Sorry but thats funny. If MC said that, then yea good times are over, but 36, come on man. Good times are what ya make them. 36! You don't need to grow up just yet!

sorry MC had to atake the shot!:eek:

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Growing old is somewhat mandatory but growing up is not. I got plenty of good times left in me! I ain't getting put out to pasture for a long time yet. 36? Wake up!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
54 and wanting more......................come on boatlift, you're only as old as you feel.
Bring back the old school, it's cool.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
It seems like yesterday that Pluto was still a planet, and the iPod just came out. Man I am getting old, I think I'll sit at a computer all day and protect snakes! haha just joshin'

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
This country is rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell. Our moronic leaders seem to ensure it steadily gains momentum sad3sm (I know this is jungle talk, but it fits the Mearle Haggard theme)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good times are still to come no doubt & I'm living excellent times now...

I was listening to that song & was laughing how Merle thought times were tough back in the early 80's. If you listen to it it's actually pretty funny how miserabke he was back then. I was thinking if when he wrote it if he could take a peak into 2009 what the words would be????

·
Kickin' hippies' a**es and raisin' h*ll!
5,369 Posts
Good times are still to come no doubt & I'm living excellent times now...

I was listening to that song & was laughing how Merle thought times were tough back in the early 80's. If you listen to it it's actually pretty funny how miserabke he was back then. I was thinking if when he wrote it if he could take a peak into 2009 what the words would be????
Pretty much the same, just replace Nixon and Vietnam.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Come on Boatlift,
I'm 56 / I fish / surf / ski - water and snow / skim board / sail / and still party with the best of them. The good times are what you make them to be.

Going to party down tonight. My youngest daughters b-day. She's 26. I'll start with 26 bottles of beer on the wall and go from there.

Party on Dude. Let the good times roll.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Back before Nixon (and Clinton and Bush and Obama and Reid and Pelosi and . . . ) Lied to us all on teee veee e eeee.

Man that's a great song. Merles the man.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Come on Boatlift,
I'm 56 / I fish / surf / ski - water and snow / skim board / sail / and still party with the best of them. The good times are what you make them to be.

Going to party down tonight. My youngest daughters b-day. She's 26. I'll start with 26 bottles of beer on the wall and go from there.

In all seriousness life is pretty dang GREAT for me. I shot a 178-1/2" buck this year, had a great year in business, married with a bad ars boy. Heading to the ranch tomorrow for some deer hunting until Wednesday, bought 6 cases of beer, what more can a man want?

I was laughing at the song & thought it would be fun to post something, you boys dove in too deep.. Drinking a cold beer right now...

BON APATITTIES. :brew:

·
Mr do it all.
598 Posts
I already like you.

Come on Boatlift,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts