2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was going to mow yesterday evening, had been putting it off for one reason or the other all week. Then I went fishing yesterday and didn't get back in time to mow.

Told the wife I would get it done first thing this morning, but before I could get started the rain came. With the current forcast it looks like I won't get it done for a few more days. To say the least the wife is not real happy. Besides the way it has been growing lately and all this rain, I will have to chase all the elephants out before mowing. You never want to hit an elephant with your mower, they make an awful mess.....LOL.

·
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LIONESS-270 said:
I can send you a pm on how to disable the mower!!! The grass will always be there.
The fish may not. LOL
Thought about that, but then I would have to be working on the mower as I generally fix them when they aren't running.
It was a good idea though, I can see why the Chief has his hands fully with you.......LOL

·
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GreatWhite4591 said:
Little more rain and time you'll need one of these :)
That would work also, as we have to have hay for the horses. I way going to try and turn the horses out on the lawn so they could mow it, but then I would have to build fence. Guess that is one of those catch 22s.

Charlie, both you and Robs are hands full. Guess that's what makes y'all such a great couple!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.