2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to get some friends together to go camping on the beach or to a state park, or go float the river... not a single person wants to go... *** all my friends are around my age (21), its spring break and no one wants to go enjoy the great outdoors with me... or maybe its me?? :confused::confused:

:texasflag

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I think you are right. Get involved in some clubs that regularly schedule stuff you like to do. Maybe "Events and Adventures".

·
Aspiring professional pot-stirrer.
20,198 Posts
Yes, it's you. That being said, welcome to life. The rules change once you get past the point where "spring break" is an issue.

·
Solidarity for what????
14,626 Posts
Yes, it's you. That being said, welcome to life. The rules change once you get past the point where "spring break" is an issue.
D, spring break is always an issue. That's my break from my normal outdoors routines. Too many crowds and I'm stayin' home.

·
Registered
797 Posts
We all go in different directions after school. Schedules, distances and interest all change. Find stuff you like to do and just do it. New friends will be found along the way. After college my SO spent each weekend camping alone with her dog and hiking a different park for 2 years. She found that more rewarding than hang out in clubs and bars.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Do your feiends have jobs? Spring break dont mean chit to me....just another week and a little less traffic on the way to work lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
My 20yr old Aggie is fishing right now-Trolling down in Gulf Shores for Mermaids.
Told him catch and release only.
I've got 2 nephews and a slough of buddies on the same fishing trip!! One of them sent me this pic of the sand dunes...

Attachments

Reactions: Bull Red

·
Hook-N-Reel
995 Posts
OOOHH !!! those where the days !!!!! If i close my eyes and think real hard i can still see them and remember the feeling of freedom

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are a 21 yr old college student and not in South Padre or some other party trip... What is your malfunction? lol
hahah work!!! but I get off at noon on Thursday bc I will have all my hours... wanted to head out Thursday... go party on a crowded beach on fri ... find women there and party back at the pop-up on the beach that night...but most my buddies all ready have a skirt they call home, if you catch my drift...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts