2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i think i got a hang of how to marble plz give critics and tell me what i can do to improve it i think it looks get for a first try

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks the one i put one my rod i built is drying now i think it looks good i did a white background with red gold and blue marble pics soon

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's actually a better job than I have seen on a number of rods made by guys who have been building a long time....clean up the edges and you're there dude.

Andy Dear

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow really im pretty excited with this i did my other 1 with nicer edges will post pic later

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Green!!!

i REALLY REALLY like the way this came out ARGH I CANT STOP its addicting!!!

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imma do a black and red later to see how it turns out but as of rite now my favorite is green!

·
Rain Rain Go AWAY
1,180 Posts
Black and Red

Jake that black and red is great. I like that, I may have to use that...Seriously looks reel good!!!

Peace,

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i got the idea from my cousin so i did it lol but yea its very addicting lol

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,922 Posts
jake i think you got it. looks great. i told you practice made perfect. can i tell everyone you are my protege. after 45 pm's i should deserve it. lol. the lathe is next. post up on what kind and you will get the answer you wanted earlier. i think we all use different kinds and 1 may fit your budget and needs.
keep up the good work.

randall

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GULFCOASTRODS.NET said:
can i tell everyone you are my protege. after 45 pm's i should deserve it. lol.
lol of course i was "inspired" by seein your work so thats how i really started 2 get into it...now for the lathe im looking for a "cheap" lathe that will turn handles and anything else related to that...i really would like to keep the price no greater than 100 buck IF POSSIBLE but of course i will consider anything within that range

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
WOW Jake....I know Randall and the guys here are getting a kick out of your progress..I'm enjoying it too..;0)

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ha thanks i enjoy doin it and postin up now that im stopped workin for the summer i can play around before i go bak to school

1 - 18 of 18 Posts