2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm back, showered and sipping on some adult beverage. I saw new faces and I want to say I'm very glad to meet all of you.

M.T. Stringer and your sweetheart wife, I am so glad to have talked with you. Hope your softball team won tonight.

Rick, CoolChangeCC and Mary, it was great as ever seeing and talking to you. Rick, you need to tell me where I need to send my fine $$$ for the fishing violation for fishing with with "Chark Chunks." LOL!

WJ, you as always, leave me laughing and I just can't tell you how much of a friend you are. You are really everybody's good friend and a real asset to this organization. I apologize for not saying adios directly when I flew off this p.m.

Dorado-Mahi, great to see you. I want you to take my picture holding a bucket of seaweed on next month's Coastal magazine cover! LOL!

Ed, I think you and I came from the same nutshell. Don't tell anybody about our Padukah roots, OK? LOL!

Kim, if God ever looks in favor of me again, I hope He'll give me a girlfriend just like you. You look Fabulose! You have lost alot of weight and you look great. Don't lose another ounce. You're Right-On! You're such a wonderful lady. I'm getting verklemped again.

Monty, as usual....

Castaway Kay, why didn't you kiss me today? Did I smell like an ashtray? LOL! Good meeting and talking with your son today, also.

Gary, you know who loves you, baby!

Kenny and wife, and especially Stuart, Neverenough, ********* and all the rest...if I left anybody out, you can kick my butt next time around the playground....thanks all for uplifting my lonely 'ol life. When I win the 100 Million $$$ tonight, I'm gonna' buy you all something really nice. ComeFrom?

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
Hey! Take my picture...OK!

It was good to see you again ComeFrom? I enjoyed the visit.

So, whassup with this pic? Did I capture a photo shoot in progress? Heck I might just have the scoop on something big? :)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Poor Shaddy

ShadMan said:
Go ahead...walk on out to the third bar! I dare ya!! ;) :p
Your just jealous cuz ya ain't here with us....... And belive me, we missed you here too... I drank one in your honor.......

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Looks like a slick forming just past the third bar. How thick is the sargassum? Was anyone able to keep any big rigs out?

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mikey, Thanks For The Close-Up Shot.....

I have to do something about that gut. Not the third one out, the one on that beached Baluga Whale there in the surf. I didn't realize it's gotten that bad. That young guy standing there next to me wasn't shooting a picture of me for National Geographic magazine, he was actually covering his eyes so he didn't have to look at me. My midsection has never been this bad. To date, looking down at it has only covered up my feet, etc. :eek:hwell:

I need help and I'm not talking prayer or Adkins. I need a prescription or a surgeon who majored in Sculptural Meat Cutting and minored in Hoover Vacuum Cleaner attachments! LOL!

I'm grossed-out and I apologize. I should have more self respect. Way too much eating-on-the-run. I wanna' get back down to pole-vaulting weight. ComeFrom?:eek:

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darn, I Left Out Sidecutter!

ComeFrom? said:
I'm back, showered and sipping on some adult beverage. I saw new faces and I want to say I'm very glad to meet all of you.

M.T. Stringer and your sweetheart wife, I am so glad to have talked with you. Hope your softball team won tonight.

Rick, CoolChangeCC and Mary, it was great as ever seeing and talking to you. Rick, you need to tell me where I need to send my fine $$$ for the fishing violation for fishing with with "Chark Chunks." LOL!

WJ, you as always, leave me laughing and I just can't tell you how much of a friend you are. You are really everybody's good friend and a real asset to this organization. I apologize for not saying adios directly when I flew off this p.m.

Dorado-Mahi, great to see you. I want you to take my picture holding a bucket of seaweed on next month's Coastal magazine cover! LOL!

Ed, I think you and I came from the same nutshell. Don't tell anybody about our Padukah roots, OK? LOL!

Kim, if God ever looks in favor of me again, I hope He'll give me a girlfriend just like you. You look Fabulose! You have lost alot of weight and you look great. Don't lose another ounce. You're Right-On! You're such a wonderful lady. I'm getting verklemped again.

Monty, as usual....

Castaway Kay, why didn't you kiss me today? Did I smell like an ashtray? LOL! Good meeting and talking with your son today, also.

Gary, you know who loves you, baby!

Kenny and wife, and especially Stuart, Neverenough, ********* and all the rest...if I left anybody out, you can kick my butt next time around the playground....thanks all for uplifting my lonely 'ol life. When I win the 100 Million $$$ tonight, I'm gonna' buy you all something really nice. ComeFrom?
Thanks for stopping after your fishing trip on the water with Stuart and saying HI! Sorry I didn't include you in the original post. Take Care, CF?

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
thats my kinda water... I wish I coulda took my scooter in that! LOL ...JJ

·
Borders, language, culture
6,342 Posts
It was good meeting you ComeFrom? The board would not be the same without you. No need to apologize about anything. I think everyone one on the board would agree that we want you healthy wealthy and wise for many more years to come. Besides, your one of a handfull (certainly not me) that consistently catches fish! Good grief, this is a fishing board after all! LOL. If you are going to be in Pearland for a while we need to hook up and do a dawn patrol in the surf when it gets "right." Just get to my house in Lake Jackson and I'll tote you around from there.

Stuart

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stuart, I Thank You Very Much....

I can't apologize enough for the things I've said early on to you in years gone by. I can't explain it. For some reason I felt cruel and needed a "target." I don't know why but you were the target. I was way wrong and I am sorry. Anybody else would have traveled far to kick my butt.

Half of the people on this board, fortunately, don't know **** of what we're talking about. I am glad I met you this day. It's tough being both a genious and an idiot at the same time.

You are one great new friend. You took it like a real (psychiatrist) and friend. Looking forward to many good times to come. Take care and I hope you put many big fish in your boat. CF?

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
John

Shadupp and cast bro! :D

Unfotunatly, not everyone can be blessed with the slim body of a GaWd like me! LOL. Good to see ya again bro. If there was a top ten list of most popular, and most liked people on TTMB, youd be on it.

Can I get a HELL YEA???????????

Also, I must apoligize to the girls. If I got a little out of hand last night, Like too flirty, thats just me. For the girls I didnt flirt with, theres allways next week.:spineyes:

Wookie Wookie!

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
hmmmm

Badhabit said:
Your just jealous cuz ya ain't here with us....... And belive me, we missed you here too... I drank one in your honor.......
just one? lol

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
CF, i was hoping to get to meet you! i also missed out on seeing and talking to A LOT of people i was wanting to get to visit with. my apologies to everyone, jana and i had to leave early. my 21 year old that seems to all the sudden know every thing, partied a little too much (as did her friends that came out) and we had to deal with that and get them home safely. i didnt know all of them, but i know one spent the night in jail, and another one had a wreck on the surfside bridge, and he too spent the night in jail. man, you just try and tell them, but it was all i could do just to make sure my own got home without incident. can you tell im a little frustrated??:mad: LOL oh well, i am looking foreword to next time!

trudy

wendi, thank you so much for your all your help! you are a special kind of gal, and im glad you were around :)

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Comefrom? !!!!!!

It was an HONOR to finally be able to meet the great ComeFrom? I have wanted to meet you for a long time, well, as long as I've been on the TTMB board. Your many words of wisdom and fishing, and knowledge have just had me awestruck at times, and I agree with Gary. You are one of the greats on this board.
(What the hell is a baluga anyway??) Mr. CF?, please don't ever change! I love you just the way you are!! And I think I did give ya a kiss on the cheek when I hugged ya. ;) Blame Gary, he was hoggin' all the flirtin' and kissin' LOL J/K I love ya Gary!

Ms. Trudy, I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you had trying to go home from the gathering. How horrible to end a perfect day of rest, fun, and relaxation with your friends, then have to deal with that. I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you at the gathering. Most of my time was over with Guy praying we would HOOK UP with something NICE on one of those rods we had out. It never happened in spite of our efforts. Guy was teaching me the ropes of using the big rods, which I had never done before. I must say, it is an experience I will always remember and treasure. It's hard to reel those bad boys in with 50 to 100 lbs of seaweed clinging to them!! LMAO!

When is the next one? (gathering) I'm too lazy to go unpack the truck! LMAO!
I sure hated to leave, but knew I had to. I went through 40LBS of ice from Fri. night to Saturday morn, and ended up having to go Saturday twice for ice, a total of 140 lbs of Ice on Saturday, and Guy was kind enough to give me enough ice to put on my shark steaks and fillets and lunch meat to get me home. (it was all practicly melted by the time we got to the house)! I have GOT to get me some new coolers!! These things are so old they aren't good for anything anymore. Ridiculous!!

Anyway, I had a blast, as did Joey! I must admit, ya'll are the finest group of folks I have ever come to know.

Kay:cool:

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Kay

You ROCK girl. If you wasnt married, you couldnt get rid of me.:fireworks

That shark was awsome. Jello shots were pretty good too.

Trudy, so sorry for what happened. Nobody should of left. Next time, especially if Guy is there, get us. Well talk to whoever wants to leave. I hate to be a bummer, but we should have a rule. If come down and party, you stay, or have a designated driver. Who was the guy? The big guy with the tatooes and bandana? Thats one tough looking hombre. I wanted to come over and meet everyone, but I was a little hesitant.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Gary said:
You ROCK girl. If you wasnt married, you couldnt get rid of me.:fireworks

That shark was awsome. Jello shots were pretty good too.

Trudy, so sorry for what happened. Nobody should of left. Next time, especially if Guy is there, get us. Well talk to whoever wants to leave. I hate to be a bummer, but we should have a rule. If come down and party, you stay, or have a designated driver. Who was the guy? The big guy with the tatooes and bandana? Thats one tough looking hombre. I wanted to come over and meet everyone, but I was a little hesitant.
Like Gary said... Yea, Kay you ROCK. I hope you rehook-up with that flounder again this time with net in hand.

Trudy looking forward to meeting and talking to you next time. That goes for FishinChick (Jan), too. CF?

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Someone get me some souffle cups and lids!!

I would have had MORE jello-shots but ran out of lids for the cups when I was making them. I don't have a SAMS card or a place to get anymore, so if someone wants to get me some cups and lids, I will be the designated jello-shot lady! LOL
I apologize to anyone that did not get any this round. I didn't have near as many with me at last gathering.

Count me in on the "talk" with folks trying to leave after partying. As a medic I have had too many calls to scenes that just didn't need to be if they had only had someone take their keys. It's a shame, but once someone has already been partying, you can't talk sense to them. A false sense of being 10 foot tall and bullet proof takes over for some reason. I seem to have a knack for talking to, and reasoning with intoxicated individuals though.

Kay:cool:

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Kay

You girls would be the best at talking to folks who want to leave. Men are more apt to listen to women, than men. Guess who just volunteered for that duty? ;)

And then if, they still wont listen, the guys will step in. If Guy is there, hes the one to do the talking. We just cant have people leaving. Besides the obvious, the danger, or jail, there are people out there, that are low enough to use that against us. Like the folks who dont want us on the beach. We probably shouldnt even talk about this in public, but since we are....

You party, you either have a designated driver, or you stay. At least take a nap.

Everyone agree?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.