2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
<---Lifetime Fishing Buddy
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I may be jumping the gun, but you guys/gals are very powerful when it comes to prayer. My wife is 3 months pregnant and the Dr. office called to tell her that she is a carrier of Csytic Fibrosis. Now they want me to come in so that they can run test on my blood to see if I am a carrier. My wife said that they told her not to worry that there is a 1 in 4 chance. That is a VERY BIG CHANCE TOO ME!!! I am 40 years old and this will be my first child and I am scared to death. It saddens my heart to even think that my child would even have a chance of a disease like that. I have never asked for anything from this Family and I was hoping that I wouldn't ever have too. I just pray to God that my baby will be a healthy bundle of joy.

Billy

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Going up...

·
<---Lifetime Fishing Buddy
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am deeply thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Even if you are positive, please don't let it stress you. My younger sister had Cystic Fribrosis - but the first two kids were just fine. It can be lived with, and those kiddos are a big time blessing. The biggest factor in how their sickness affects them is how well their parents take care of them! For the most part, they live very normal lives. If you find out any more, feel free to contact me!

G

·
BillLF, I always offer prayers up when someone asks; I just don't often post that I do. ~ I know the good Lord listens to the 2Cool voices when they pray en mass. I am proud to add my soft voice to the chorus when asked.

:rybka:

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Father in Heaven, we thank you for the gift of this little baby. We praise your name on high. We ask that you take any worry from these new parents, and give them peace in knowing that you are in full control. We ask that this baby be without blemish and we ask for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy. We know that YOU go before them and preparest their way.So we ask that you keep your mighty hands upon this family, and we all await this little ones arrival. Oh what a day it will be.You are so awesome.
We love you Lord, and we thank you for the power of prayer, In Jesus Name, AMEN

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Billy, my prayers are with you , your wife and the baby. Hang in there. Your 2cool family will be at your side at all times.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts