2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a mobile salon. You might think i am being funny, but no, i use to have a lady that came to my work. Since tom and are at seperate locations since my dad passed away. My schedule is so busy and i cant leave here during the day. If any of you hairdressers need some side work, AND KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. call me.713-225-0522. i have double foilhighlight, i would like to redo, HEAVY,we can do a cap, and i need a good haircut. HELP. I will pay for the office call and make it worth your while. Any day Mon-Fri.My business is by downtown, i'll even buy you lunch. Thanks, Laura

·
Registered
494 Posts
Luv2fish,

Awww.... I've cut my own hair since 1991. I used to always dislike coming home from the barber with a batched hair-do! .... So I oiled up my Oster dog clippers and its been me and that wonderful humming cut ever since! ....Never a complaint out of me!

(Just too bad I can't use the thinning scissors anymore...Darn genes!)

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
luv2fish said:
Anyone have a mobile salon. ........... If any of you hairdressers need some side work, AND KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. ......... i have double foilhighlight, i would like to redo, HEAVY,we can do a cap, and i need a good haircut. HELP. I will pay for the office call and make it worth your while. Any day Mon-Fri.My business is by downtown, i'll even buy you lunch. Thanks, Laura
How's this for highlights? Enough?

That's about as mobile/convenient as you can get.

If this is satifactory, I just send you a bill. We can do lunch another time. :D

(PS...Sorry for the hijack. I couldn't help myself)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
my wife could possibly do it, but she'd have the kids in tow. oh and to get her to drive downtown, she would have to give you full rate. if you could come out west to her, i could get you a 2cool deal. i think you both have many similar interests...

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
by the way, 25 years experience and she's the best. that's how we met....

but apparently i spoke too soon. she said to really do a good job and especially if it is a fix up from a bad job, she needs her chair, sink, lighting, and all her chemicals.

·
Gone Fishing
12,001 Posts
The Park Salon in Deer park 281-479-6800 make it with Kym, she is the best and worth the wait. It may be hard to get in the first time "but" you make an appointment when you leave for the next!!!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks yall, my daughters hairdresser friend is going to do it. BEEP BEEP.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats good, can they do highlights. Bald might be cooler and cheaper. BRAD.TXPALERIDER. you get a free t shirt, HAHA. Thanks!! since you are the one that made them. 2cool hook up..

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
heck, if you make it worth my while, i'll drive up to houston and give you a double foil highlight - if you'll tell me what one is so i can read up on it, first. i should mention to you that i've never done anyone's hair in my life, but i'm confident that it'll have that salon professional look when we're done. :spineyes:

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
I can't beleive my 1st post didn't even get a comment from you Laura. I must be losing my touch.:(

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
They know a good barber shop that still has a shoeshine guy!!

WBHB said:
Where do Walkin Jack and Cool Change get theirs done???

:p

ducking........

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BRAD, i thought i commented , but it was out loud to my brother, i loved your highlights, sorry i got to laughing at the pic and forgot to post the note. ITS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN NEXT TO THE 2COOL glasses, check that post out.Brad you are funny, thanks for all your help.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So new highlight s and fish glasses , i am ready to SCARE some fish in Costa Rica, right out of the water and onto the boat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts