2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of my same old drink choices of Dewer's with a splash of water or Salty Dog.

I'm looking for something new to try this evening and I figured that this would be the perfect place to solicit suggestions.

I'm not into anything made with coke products or anything super sweet and actually prefer something non sweet or bitter and sour.

Help me out here, I couldn't find anything on the net.

Thanks

·
I Member Like It Was Yesterday
3,473 Posts
I'm tired of my same old drink choices of Dewer's with a splash of water or Salty Dog.

I'm looking for something new to try this evening and I figured that this would be the perfect place to solicit suggestions.

I'm not into anything made with coke products or anything super sweet and actually prefer something non sweet or bitter and sour.

Help me out here, I couldn't find anything on the net.

Thanks
I little Tanqueray and tonic maybe? Definitly "not sweet"!

·
I smell varmint puntang.
1,284 Posts
If I still drank booze, today would be a Bloody Mary day, all you need is Zing-Zang mix and Vodka or a Single Malt Scotch on the rocks ( Glenlevit ) and a nice cigar. oh yeah! Ah, the memories.
Mmmmmmm.... Zing-Zang it's like V-8 on roids! Good stuff with a smooth potato vodka- don't ruin it with a grain vodka. Rim the glass LIGHTLY with some Tony's and garnish with a cayenne. Good liquid alarm clock.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Whatever you do, dont drink red bull and vodka...

You will get smashed and not be able to go to sleep... and the next day is absolute helll.... haha

That drink is only for special occasions with plenty of recovery time and no cameras present....

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! My plans for the day are starting to get a little clearer...starting with a Bloody Mary made with Zing-Zang, then a couple of Cape Cod's, followed by several vodka or gin tonics and lots of College Football!!!LOL

What's a good potato vodka? never heard of it but will try it today. Also, is Zing-Zang available in stores? Specks? I can see a trip to the new Specks in Schertz in the very, very, near future!!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts