2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,922 Posts
Illegal

I Am Calling Tp&w Right Now. That Looks Just Like A Dead Fish. No Wait Its A Fish Out Of Water Your Ok.

·
14,922 Posts
Size Limit

Well It Seems To Me That There Is A Size Limit On This Species. Do You Have Any Proof That It Was Released Alive And Unharmed. Documented Photo's , Or Mabey A Witness Or Something. I am having trouble with the whole bait well thing. sounds like bait to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea dude I made sure i took a photo of me releasing the fish i even took video of it i smiled dropped him in the water and off he went. best documented fish release i ever took.

·
14,922 Posts
just playing

fishingfrenzymiller said:
yea dude I made sure i took a photo of me releasing the fish i even took video of it i smiled dropped him in the water and off he went. best documented fish release i ever took.
hey frenzy dont' get upset i am just playing. mabey i should have put a big LOL
IN THERE SOME WHERE. glad your are posting but keep your head up there are some jokesters in here. i am guilty. randall

·
14,922 Posts
taco

its cool. like i said it was released. I would never eat a fish if i did not know what it was especially if it is only five inches long
texan would

·
Banned
144 Posts
its cool. like i said it was released. I would never eat a fish if i did not know what it was especially if it is only five inches long
them people i was cleaning my fish next to would. They had i bet 30 puppy drum in the 10 inch range along with twice as many smacks

·
14,922 Posts
They Did

goatruckman said:
them people i was cleaning my fish next to would. They had i bet 30 puppy drum in the 10 inch range along with twice as many smacks
ONE QUESTION DUSTIN. DID YOU DIAL THE #. JUST CHECKING

·
Banned
144 Posts
:wink:I sure did. The game warden showed up, and by that time the fellers were gone. but i gave him a good description of the boat and the guys. the boat is not very well hidden being camoflaudge. Its crazy when someone has that many fish they can not even hardly fill up a freezer bag with fillets when i was there and only had four trout and my freezer bag was full:)

·
14,922 Posts
You Da Man

goatruckman said:
:wink:I sure did. The game warden showed up, and by that time the fellers were gone. but i gave him a good description of the boat and the guys. the boat is not very well hidden being camoflaudge. Its crazy when someone has that many fish they can not even hardly fill up a freezer bag with fillets when i was there and only had four trout and my freezer bag was full:)
YOU ARE THE MAN DUSTIN. NOT ONLY FOR CALLIN, BUT FOR THE FISH YOU CAUGHT TODAY. GOOD JOB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts