2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
lol, I can just see it now...all of us coming home on crutches. Jeff, get yourself a couple of those $79 plane tickets and fly down one weekend, and we can all hit the beach and kill a couple cases of cold drinks.

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Jeff man. sounds like you got a case of home sickness. Do like mont said and get down here. Sand feels alot better between the toes then snow does.

Josh

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Mont is right

Mont said:
lol, I can just see it now...all of us coming home on crutches. Jeff, get yourself a couple of those $79 plane tickets and fly down one weekend, and we can all hit the beach and kill a couple cases of cold drinks.
Jeff come on dude South west $79, you can do it, I know you can. Get down here for the SCA so we can sit back with some suds.........................later,Dave

·
Registered
104 Posts
I miss my friends

I miss you too Shady. That is a long distance
call but very quick by the I-net. Wish you were
here bro.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
And I'm thinking...

What the he!! you gonna do with a 73 year old man? Put him on the Bunny trail?

I am truly ROTFLMAOAF!

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
we miss you too jeff! how are yall liking it up there? how are you liking your job so far? man, i bet its beautiful up there!! sure do wish we had a way to get some saltwater up there! i hope yall can make it back for a visit soon, and i think a snow gathering would be a BLAST someday :dance:

trudy

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's beautiful up here...the weather is terrific right now. Just miss hangin' with my peeps! ;) Katie just started a new job up here, so she's got no vacation time saved up, and we likely won't be able to leave town until sometime early next year.

Oh, and SW doesn't fly to Denver! You can get RT fares through Frontier, Northwest, and Continental, usually around $200 - $250 depending on the dates.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Momma & I will be in your neck of the woods for a few days next month, a Ford MoCo shindig,3 days & 2 nights I think. I'll let you know when we firm up the dates, maybe we can hook up for dinner or something.

Later,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Jeff.....

Don't be too surprised if I take you up on that offer. My wife and I usually find the time to head for snow at least once a year. We have been all over New Mexico and Utah but haven't tried out Colorado yet. We just may have to head over to your neck of the woods. Later, Aubrey

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
I miss you too Shaddy, loud music all nite and lotsa cold one's on the beach....LOL

ps: Tell Katie that Rosie and I said HI....

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Capt. Black

ShadMan said:
BF - I'm about an hour from some of the best ski resorts in CO! Vail, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Estes Park, etc.
Colorado skiing is way better than New Mexico. Even the lower end Colordao locales are better than New Mexico IMHO.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I Hear Ya Troy.....

I personally have not been to any Ski Resorts in Colorado so I don't really know. While I really enjoyed Taos, Angefire and especially Red River, None of those New mexico resorts can hold a candle to any of the places I've been to in Utah. Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Deer Valley, The Canyons and especially Park City are among my favorite places to visit the cold fluffy stuff. Later, Aubrey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts