2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i posted from the jobsite here on S Wayside yesterday, it didn't look very good that i would have the time to attend, but i'm sure glad i did. Seeing all you guys was the boost this tired old man needed. My plan was to stop in for 30 minutes or so to see some old friends and make a point to meet some of the newer members then head back to work. Well, it didn't work out that way. Next thing i know, its after 6 and i'm sitting there playing guitars with Kieth and Shadman. Sure brings back memories.. I also won a raffle item !!. 2cool !. It looks like the whole event was a complete success. Congrats to everyone !. Kieth, your new band is great ! I'll try not to be gone so long again. I love you guys. Peace.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Backlasher and I both were so glad to meet you. I really enjoyed our talk. Look forward to seeing you at the next event. Blessings to you!

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Sure glad you got to come by, David. The short version ... ;) Ya been gone too long!

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Enjoyed your company, see ya' at the next one :)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Great to see ya David, and thanks for the drinks :spineyes:

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
It was great to see you, David. A gathering just wouldn't be the same without you there pickin' and grinnin'!
Mike

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Okay, alright already! I'm ready for one of these JAMS that folks are always talking about. I'll bring some bread and peanut butter, LOL.

I probably could play the tamborine if I work at it a little. :wink:

Just say when and where!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts