2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has already gotten there spot for the R.O.T. Rally in Austin? We have,see everyone there in June!

·
God bless the USA!
11,611 Posts
We'll be there. I'm the moderator on the ROT Discussion forum...if ya'll aren't on the board over there - you ought to be. We'll be in Purple C 3&4. I have a Meet and Greet at my site, I'll let ya know what night and ya'll try to stop by!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'll be there, we are in the bike build off this year. Just about have the shovelhead finished. If we win the build off, the bike is given to someone in the military that wins a drawing. This is our website in case anyone is interested. www.primerinccustoms.com.

·
Registered
377 Posts
First ROT

Planning this to be my frist ROT. Probably stay only for 2 days. Any suggestions on where to tent camp would be appreciated - pros/cons of different places

·
God bless the USA!
11,611 Posts
Any where on site at the Expo Center is a good space. Just pick the environment you want - "quiet" area (not that the term really applies at ROT), close to music, on the main parade route (party central) - then find a piece of ground and set up camp. There are designated areas - RV, Vendor, staff, etc where tent camping isn't allowed (except by the person who rented the space) - every where else is free tent camping. ROT is one big party that never sleeps....there is nothing like camping on site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts