2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "little" brother wore a POW bracelet the whole time I was in the Army.

I ask him not long ago what became of it. He said the guy came home and he sent it to him.

I always get sort of screwy on my birthday as I get older. I am sorry.

You see there are almost 56,000 who would be my age now but never will.

They will never have a piece of cake or an email greeting or be forgotten by a son on this day.

They can't get in an old blue caddy and go buy a beer or even read there horoscope today.

Some have no grave site to host a little flag in May. They all have but a black piece of granite wall with their name carved into it. It sets mostly alone in hot weather or cold expanging and contracting with the seasons.

Survivors guilt I guess. Happy birthday soldiers of peace, happy birthday, to you all each day of the year. We remember.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I don't think anyone would remove it ....

I had the same problem today Bubba.
I posted a response to someone on the TTMB to a young man who was looking for information about fishing at Destin, Florida. Each time I posted and checked the preview to see if the link worked, it didn't appear.

I went ahead and posted it after the preview thinking maybe it would show once posted. The only think that showed was the link without a highlight....and that goes nowhere.

So I went back to the post and selected "edit" so I could correct it. This time I posted it a second time in the same post. This time it DID show.

check and see:
http://www.2coolfishing.net/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=3056

So it could be a glitch that's happening today....because your link showed up the next time you did it.

Aint doing so great right now. I'll send an email.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
I noticed the views on the site were few since 1998. Everyday that goes by shows that it is a dead issue with the politicians, as it has been for years. I think too much time has gone by and the vast majority of the population don't care.

Wonder what those left behind have thought for years...

Its a shame.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts