2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

i just did something un manly

4K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  haparks 
#1 ·
im now the owner of some snugly wugley-wooley lined crocks to keep my aging feet warm around the house--the only reason i gotum is they are on sale for 19.99 at academy--i hope u wont think less of my laps of man-ly-ness--ness--lol--normally 40 bucks:spineyes:

#11 ·
Those things will be sweatin' your feet by next week and find their way on the shelf just like the summer brogan sandles, the 4000g Thinsulate boots, and the 14 pairs of waders for that best fit and comfort.....

But what is nice, is that are....at that rare moment, perfect!!!

I have some weird Nike, no back suede shoes that are hiking shoes that get me some some weird looks in Kroger. They do me.

#16 ·
i love u guys--u always keep me lined out--i appreciate ur concern-- and respect every one for it--but remember my middle name is cheap--i never concidered buying them --but my feet were cold and they were 50% off--so im still true to my name which is still mr cheap--and i have not lost my card--im taking the whole family on an outing this morning we are going to go get some free firewood--the electric company cut down a very nice oak tree in one of my customers house into fire wood logs all i gotta do is split it with my 27ton logsplitter and load it in out 2 trucks and 18ft trailor--so once again im mr cheap--im sorry i love saving money any way i can--even though i still dont have any

#20 ·
:texasflagaint no gaydar here i can promis u that--and as for askin peple to fish i have done that since i came to this site years ago--i have fished with many 2coolers and have had a killer time every time--and u are welcome to go fishin with me if u aint scared--lol:flag:im fixin the trailor hubs this afternoon next trip next weekend to lake of the pines fer crappie

#27 ·
On a reality note:
Start believing it ...... women and gay women are moving up in the world of politics,
in business, and being open and trying to lead a good life.
One may take your job from you next.
Hell Galveston has had a gay women as mayor for years and has done a goog job.
Your sister or brother may be gay and you don't know it.
Your mother may be gay and you don't know it.
Life is as such and will be in future!!!!!!

Hell his snuglys may be rainbow in colors!!!!!

#28 ·
On a reality note:
Start believing it ...... women and gay women are moving up in the world of politics,
in business, and being open and trying to lead a good life.
One may take your job from you next.
Hell Galveston has had a gay women as mayor for years and has done a goog job.
Your sister or brother may be gay and you don't know it.
Your mother may be gay and you don't know it.
Life is as such and will be in future!!!!!!
I looks like you already gave up you man card a long time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.