2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I read that article earlier. Made my stomach turn! I just pictured one of my two little girls being thrown out and them one of them ran over. That is why I am a big advocate for concealed handguns.

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Man that s*^ks! Hope they can pull finger prints for these guys and track them down. When they catch them I hope they get the ultimate penalty, death. Even that is too good for these types.

·
Texas Aggie Fisherman
2,980 Posts
That is SO sad. And they say the death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment? Give me a break! I sure hope they catch the guys and use them for shark bait.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I work for HPD, trust me when I say they'll find these guys and it probably won't take to long either. They'll get the death penalty for capital murder. JMHO.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Getting the dealth penalty would be wayyyyyy to easy of a punishment for these scum. They'll get locked up and live for several more years being fed and locked up before finally some day being put down with an injection. I often wonder why the punishment very rarely fits the crime. Call me harsh but someone who could commit such an act deserves A LOT less in my book.

·
Registered
78 Posts
They probably needed a ride back to New Orleans.. Hope they catch them soon and use extreme prejudice when arresting them.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
The charge was "Injury to a child resulting in death," and only the driver will be charged with that. They actually used the same vehicle to perform another robbery later that night. Morons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts