2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Celebrating America's birthday. Lynne and I had a great time. We did dogs and burgers on the grill and then had some watermelon to finish off the meal. Then it was off to the movies in Lake jackson. We watched Cars...a very cute little movie...we really enjoyed it. It started at 7 pm and finished just before 9 pm. We had already parked the truck to watched the fireworks that would start just after the movie. As we walked out to the truck we noticed that some neighbors from down the street was parked next to us. The show was really enjoyable and we got out of there in record time. The best part was when I made everyone jump out of their chairs when I popped an empty popcorn bag behind them. I was ot a popular person with our group, but I certainly enjoyed it...LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

Vic & Lynne

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
VJER,

You're MY kind of guy! Someone who enjoys life and lets everybody know about it, LOL.

I imagine you don't even have to leave the house to have yourself a party and a world of fun.

I had a super 4th of July. Backlasher and I were privileged to meet Tortuga. He's a very delightful person, and his dachshund Heidi entertained us joyfully. It was a special treat for us.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thank You....We didn't do a lot, spent a lot of time on 2cool and getting ready for our Son Chris to make it home....Tomorrow!!!

Its been over a year...its going to be a great week......Lots of good food and swapping stories.....

I am one very happy and thankful Dad.....

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chief...

I am so very happy for you! Thank You Father for allowing the reunion of a son home from war, to a family that has anxiously been waiting for his safe return...Vic

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
Thank You....We didn't do a lot, spent a lot of time on 2cool and getting ready for our Son Chris to make it home....Tomorrow!!!

Its been over a year...its going to be a great week......Lots of good food and swapping stories.....

I am one very happy and thankful Dad.....
My hats off to you Chief N Robs! Very few know the gut wrenching worry you 2 have been going through, and those of us that do wont talk about it unless you want to! God Bless you both!

Can't wait to meet Chris! Make sure he has his Tetanus shots before reuniting with yore razor toothed rodent! J/K :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.