2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.....I enjoy the heck out of this (and all the other boards) on this website. I'm sure I am not the first nor will be the last to say this but:

It is frustrating to me that someone would take the time to chime into someone elses thread (when it is obvious the are very ecstatic about a specific accomplishment) and one or two people with their own agendas have to chime in and make something negative of it.

If you want to push your agendas on people, at least have the decency to start your own thread.

These "ethics police" likely cause many a photo / report to not get posted for others to enjoy, for fear some snapperhead is going to start giving them the business about the do's and do nots.

With all due respect, if these folks are within their legal rights of what they take, let it be. If it truly bothers you that much, you should probably be somewhere at TP&W waving a cardboard sign, not bashing good people on the internet.

Anyone can be an internet tough guy.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
unfortunately it is just one of those things you have to get used to on the Inet.....everyone has there opinion and think it is better than everyone elses.......

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
I agree.....

However, if you feel a comment is out of line....click the little caution sign in the upper right hand corner of the post and report it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Its a public forum. Expect the unexpected when you post up on any public forum.
Mont is good weeding out the trolls here but some still get thru ,,they are no-lifers who have nothing better to do than step on someone elses joy.
Its always the 1 percenters that trash things for eveyone else, 99 % of the guys here are all on the same page,,,,kinda.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Main frame,The bad thing is there are people in this world that can't be happy unless they bring everybody around them down.

Like if they sit on their large posterior and read about you and your buddies limiting out all legal sized,and you include great pics. They have to come back with "I would have throw back have of them dinks,I only use arties" etc.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Main Frame 8 said:
.....I enjoy the heck out of this (and all the other boards) on this website. I'm sure I am not the first nor will be the last to say this but:

It is frustrating to me that someone would take the time to chime into someone elses thread (when it is obvious the are very ecstatic about a specific accomplishment) and one or two people with their own agendas have to chime in and make something negative of it.

If you want to push your agendas on people, at least have the decency to start your own thread.

These "ethics police" likely cause many a photo / report to not get posted for others to enjoy, for fear some snapperhead is going to start giving them the business about the do's and do nots.

With all due respect, if these folks are within their legal rights of what they take, let it be. If it truly bothers you that much, you should probably be somewhere at TP&W waving a cardboard sign, not bashing good people on the internet.

Anyone can be an internet tough guy.
I totally agree with what you posted. I don't think I could have said it any better....Thanks for your very reasonable contribution to all the ongoing b/s....I hope it'll get better..But there will allways be those........

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
I am not around all the time and for sure can't read every post that goes up here. Same goes for the other mods. But, if someone really hijacks a thread (bad), use the bad post reporting too and all the mods will be made aware of it. Please don't over use it, as none of us want to get into the editing business, but it's there if needed. I much prefer y'all using that over sending me a PM that I might not get for 3 days.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts