2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ate 2 links of spicy boudain. a bowl of cabbage with carrots. and gumbo from Berts. And a LARGE iced tea. I forgot to order banana pudding. Glad i did not > I AM FULL AND IT WAS GREAT, now i feel FAT
 

·
Fisher of Men
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just go be on a radio show in a little room cooped up and full of fuel. RIGHT!! I have that little something special. BEENO!!
 

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
Joined
·
12,606 Posts
Sorry jabx, I o'z u 1 !

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
waterspout said:
Sorry jabx, I o'z u 1 !

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Got him for ya...
 

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
Joined
·
4,848 Posts
Watch

OUT CAPPY... Laura is coming on with a FULL DECK!!!!!
 

·
Fisher of Men
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Manatee luv lettuce, do they like "Ka Bage" thats french for cabbage
 

·
29.42" Hg
Joined
·
5,238 Posts
Do it...I will buy you a case of Busch Tall Boy's...and NO..This is not a bribe..

And speaking of Boudian BH...You never gave me any of the Boudain you made using the "Recipe"..
 

·
29.42" Hg
Joined
·
5,238 Posts
That would cause a 911 call to HAZMAT...Probably shut down the SW Freeway too..

Bay Gal said:
Behave you bad boys! LOL

Too bad you can't send her a bouquet of broccoli to be waiting for her in the morning. Ha!

Just kidding, but she started it! LOL
 

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
Joined
·
6,428 Posts
jabx1962 said:
Do it...I will buy you a case of Busch Tall Boy's...and NO..This is not a bribe..

And speaking of Boudian BH...You never gave me any of the Boudain you made using the "Recipe"..


Well now thats funny, I cooked 6 cups of raw rice, I guess I shoulda use 6 cups of cooked rice.... duh... I had enough rice to fill the back of my pickup...lmao.... Needless to say, I made rice sausage.......and a bunch of it....lol.... but the dogs luv it... :biggrin:
 

·
29.42" Hg
Joined
·
5,238 Posts
Hey..let's get together when it cools off..we will butcher and scrape a Hog...


We will have our own Boucherrie'....All we need is a 55 gallon drum,firewood,lye soap, some old license plates, rubber gloves...and a hog that goes about 150lbs..
We can make some Head Cheese too..
 

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
Joined
·
6,428 Posts
Bay Gal said:
Behave you bad boys! LOL

Too bad you can't send her a bouquet of broccoli to be waiting for her in the morning. Ha!

Just kidding, but she started it! LOL
LMAO....Silent but deadly
 

·
Fisher of Men
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey i can get you a fresh pig from my brothers ranch if you would really like one. They are small and tender. AND THEY ARE FREE< and he cleans them very well.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top