2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
23,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is the big black hound that was having troubles finding a new home. A lady named Dana is fostering him until he can find a permanent home. A couple of us kicked in some $$ to pay his way until that happens. He's off to the vet today for shots and such.

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Kudos to you and the others, Mont. Only your heart is bigger than yourself.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Mont.....Reggie ask that you put him down for a weeks worth of foster care and Thanks to Ms Dana and all those involved......
I'll help him Pay-pal you today.......and take it out of his toy allowance.

Like Bob said...you got a Texas Size Heart.......

I hope and pray..."Duke" finds a loving and careing home....He looks sharp and those eyes say a lot...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I was thinking Rott/Lab mix too. I just can't say enough what I great dog he is. Super sweet and loves to fetch. Thanks everyone for your help with getting him out of the shelter.

And Mont, thank you for such a wonderful site and for allowing me to post things like this here. With your help, in the last couple of months EIGHT dogs have made it out the shelters! Some were adopted or fostered from Houston Lab Rescue by 2cool members, some were adopted directly from the animal shelters and some were sponsored by donations. We also found a WONDERFUL vet here who has helped to save many more dogs and send them on their way to new homes! I am so grateful to everyone who has helped. I just can't thank you enough for 2cool!!!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Belinda helped me find my wonderful dachshund Molly at the Pearland Animal Shelter. Molly is a delight.

Thank you, Belinda, for all you do for us and for the pets!

And thank you, Mont, for 2Cool, and for all you do!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Don't you just love happy endings?

Just wanted to let you all know that Duke was adopted! Your donations bought him some time and it paid off!! Thanks everyone, this wonderful dog would not have made it out of the shelter alive without your help!

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,638 Posts
Good looking dog, and if I didn't already have two in the Bounty Hunter Zoo I'd take him. Always was parshall to the name Duke, as that was the name of my first dog. No one ever forgets their first dog. I'll hit that paypal account to help out, but I truely hope he finds a good home soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts