2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone guess what it is? Ya'll that know have to be silent. I will have a prize for the correct guess'er. It's an x-lg T from the shop where I got the tattoo.
Wife say's I can have the tattoo( good thang there), but that I can't wear the T, so it's up for grabs. The T isn't that distastefull so don't worry.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
:D Im getting 1 on the 4th of July..My friend is comin down from Billoxi Mississippi ..,He's doin a Pirate ship on my shoulder blade....
I'll be feelin your pain..litterlly

Oxx..:D

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well nobody has got it yet, but the shoulder blade is where I put it. Keep guessin...gotta go lube it down again. Didn't know getting a tattoo was such a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FlatoutFishin said:
Well nobody has got it yet, but the shoulder blade is where I put it. Keep guessin...gotta go lube it down again. Didn't know getting a tattoo was such a pain in the butt.
Whoops...didn't mean to say "lube" and "pain in the butt" in the same paragraph... Dave get's excited when that happen's!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Texxan1 said:
I didnt read enough into it to say that us that know arnt supposed to tell lol
Well now you went and did it! Ok, it's a red, but not just any red. Tell me what it looks like, it's custom made.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts