2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work all my life trying to get where I can take it easy. Worked years on midnight shift 11 to 7 with Monday and Tuesday's off. Then made it to evenings with Tuesday and Wednesdays off. Finally to days with weekends off. Then retired and got me an easy chair. The minute I get up look what happens. No respect....

Attachments

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
OH but your doggy is so pretty. Whats its name.Looks like he'd make a good friend around supper time also.. I love animals.Thanks for this happy pic.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,532 Posts
Dont feel toooo bad. Mine would've eaten that thing already.

Kelly

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well folks that is ole Sarah. She is the special one who jumped over the deck railing down about 20 ft. into the canal when my house was burning. I think the trauma turned her grey a little early. She is 5 but can get those doves.

charlie

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
We've got one like that too, Charlie. Seems they get a little gray around the muzzle and think they're entitled to everything. :D She looks like a great dog.

G

·
Mrs Backlasher said:
She probably just loves that chair because it smells like you - leathery, LOL! (j/k)
Mrs B. You've got that right! My Lucy appropriates anything that smells of me! From socks & shoes, washcloths and Kleenix, to my chair when I am not in it! If something is missing, I now know where to start looking for it! :(

:rybka:

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
That sure looks familiar. We came into the den from dinner tonight and Slammer was in my chair and Cosmo was in hers.

I'm glad I don't have the only house that's going to the dogs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.