2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Andrew
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep thats right...I DID IT...I switched from Ford to Chevy!!! I traded in my 2002 Ford F-250 for a 2007 Chevy Silverado Z71. Trust me I tried to find a Ford which was comparable to the Chevy I liked..but couldnt do it and stay in my price range. Plus once I took a ride in the chevy, it was like ridding in a caddy compared to the Ford. On top of that, the interior of the Chevy pretty much blew all the other trucks I looked at out of the water. Well here is a pic. of my new baby.....now I just need to think of a name for her any suggestions???

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice truck ! i have had my 07 z71 for about 6 mths now and love it. I have put cold air intake, programmer, and throttle body spacer. I couldnt beleive the power and gas milage i am getting now, it is great

·
Andrew
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Southtexasseagull....I thought about doing some doing some "touch-ups" myself..but i am worried about voiding the warranty. Should I be worried about this???

·
Andrew
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input guys...and thanks southtexasseagull for the info. what kind of programmer did you install into the truck?? And yes I have heard the name Amy floating around here before...but I need a refresher on what she looked like again :eek:)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Congrats, glad you came over from the "Dark Side", I hope you'll never have to go back .
LOL
thats a good looking Truck!

Name it Bad ***** Hay, I didn't type any asterisks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts