2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do ya do with it? Got it from an older gentleman down the street. I think it was made to pop stupid people upside the noggin. B&P

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Yeap its a thingymajig and you can get them at the getting place over off the corner of walk and don't walk.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
crab line?

very small boat anchor?

something to recover lost lures?

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
You tie jigs on drop lines coming off the main line and crappie jig or catfish with bait in slow moving current. The weight holds the line down and the blade causes action in the jigs in the current.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
You tie jigs on drop lines coming off the main line and crappie jig or catfish with bait in slow moving current. The weight holds the line down and the blade causes action in the jigs in the current.
Either the above or a weight & tag for a drifting jug line...:texasflag

·
The fish kind
1,317 Posts
I could have used it when one of my young nephews dropped one of my rigs overboard in 40ft of water under the 147 bridge on Lake Rayburn last year!

·
Grand Master of Thread Kill
1,591 Posts
surf sinker with home made plane to make it easier to retrieve. reel fast and the copper looking plate will surf the weight back and keep the claws from hanging up.

or a 'mater guard to keep the mocking birds scared off :work:

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
Rabies tag..

I've seen the guys at the river use them, it helps pull the weights out of the weeds..

a

1 - 20 of 36 Posts