2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No answer, just an answering machine. Left a message, no return call. Hoipe everything is ok with her and Bear. Just not like her to "drop outta sight" this long.

Will let ya'll know if I hear from her.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was going to call her today but couldn't locate her phone number....found it a little while ago. Please let us know if you hear from her, she has me worried. I last heard from her about a month ago. Way too long for her to drop from sight.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm concerned too.

We both know its not like her. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Check your IM.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Isn't she Red Dog's daughter?

That's what I thought. Am I mistaken?

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, not exactly

RedDog calls her Sissy, his "adopted daughter" and she calls him Dad. Not blood kin. We all met for the first time back in Easter '97 or '98 at Hatteras Village.

None of us had ever met each other in person, just over the internet fishing boards. Our core group (except for one couple) of RedDog, us, Philly & Bear, and another couple from Conn. have kept in touch regularly. Sketch lives in Mich and its just too far for them to travel to Hatteras. We are about 7 hrs drive and about 8 from Phil, Pa.

We have had some great times fishing, cooking and enjoying each others company the past 6-7 years. Fine, fine folks. All of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts