·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
That keychain will never make it through the airport LOL

Looks good.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Wow...you're just full of surprises, Bobby..Nice lookin work..Looks like you figured how to put the bullets on the cartridges..Did you drill then out or use hollow-points or what ?? Inquiring minds wanna know...and I ain't gonna steal this 'un.. The ready made nibs are gonna have to please my clientele..LOL Been out in the garage 'prepping' some antler for some more pens.That stuff really eats up the tools..Man,it's a little warm out there. Got my portable A/C and that worked out like most of my ideas.. not worth a ****...unless I stand right in front of it..Air coming out is in the 70s but the uninsulated closed garage is in the 90s..:eek:hwell:

Now, tell the truth on the mini-goblets...Did you really turn the insides of them or is that drill press work..LMBO...Nice lookin little boogers...just the right size for a shot of sumthin...but I think you're in the same boat as me on the demon rum.. Chocolate milk might be a good alternative...:rotfl:

Nice work all around...Really like the 'authenticity' or the bullet nibs...

Jim:tongue:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I start with a hollow point then drill the rest out. I do turn the inside of the goblet. I have a set of mini tools to go with my mini lathe.

The white looking goblet on the right end of all the goblets is the corain.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Bobby said:
I start with a hollow point then drill the rest out. I do turn the inside of the goblet. I have a set of mini tools to go with my mini lathe.

The white looking goblet on the right end of all the goblets is the corain.
Just pullin' yore chain, Bob..I KNEW you turned 'em..:rotfl: ....Just a little 'professional' jealousy bubbling up along with a slight dose of smart *** from the old geezer....:rotfl:

Keep whittlin'....jim:tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts