1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Make America Great Again!!!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes!
This is a continuation of a post last week "Where to propose in Gruene"

I appreciate everyone's suggestions, things just weren't working out. HAHA
Ended up grabbing a Starbucks early saturday morning and heading down River Road. Just before the 4th crossing there was a picnic table that wasn't blocked off by a fence & didnt have Trespassing signs. So that was where it happened.
We sat there for 5 minutes or so, and her parents called her and said they were headed down River Road as well. Uh Oh! better hurry it up! LOL

As i was asking i got a lot of SHUT UPS!! Are you serious!! I think it was because i have been messing with her about it for awhile now, and I had her thinking it was going to be another 5 months before I asked.
After the tears stopped flowing she FINALLY said yes :)
I feel like a new man. 1 year & 3 months of dating and still have not had a cross word for one another. So I am now engaged to my best friend.
No offense dwhite, but she's ALOT better to look at.. LOL!

Here are a few pictures her sisters took of us this weekend. More pictures are on the way.
The last picture is one of her ring with the ring I gave my 3yo daughter when i proposed to her by asking her if she'd be the flower girl in the wedding. Man my daughter was speechless, all she did was hug me.. Thank you daddy!!!
Talk about a good start to 2010!

I thank god that pretty women love fat guys ;)

Attachments

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
So, what are you going to do with the boat?

a

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Congratulations. Fifteen months of dating huh...Now you can REALLY get to know each other...LOL...glad you put her on the stringer, she looks like a keeper to me. :wink:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Congrats to both of you. She is a very pretty girl.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Awesome... congratulations to yall.

1 year & 3 months of dating and still have not had a cross word for one another.
Me too, never cross during dating phase, you don't want to run each other off... it'll change.. don't worry. :) LOL

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Awesome... congratulations to yall.

Me too, never cross during dating phase, you don't want to run each other off... it'll change.. don't worry. :) LOL
You got that right!!!:biggrin:

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Congrats! Glad you found a good one. Sometimes catch and release is bad thing. B&P

·
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHA, thanks everyone!
Took me 28 years to find her, so you can bet this one's not getting off my stringer :)

And yes, i am sure things will change soon enough. Just living it up for now!

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Congrats! You might want to push the wedding date up, before she changes her mind! :eek:;):D

·
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats! You might want to push the wedding date up, before she changes her mind! :eek:;):D
It's already up as far as it can go I believe... April sometime...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
896 Posts
Fantastic Auer Power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really glad it went great for you both on your special day.
The place by river really sounds nice.
Anywhere in Gruene is nice, and especially by the Guadalupe River!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Stay away from the wedding cake it brings on amnesia in women.Just ask any friends that are married they will tell ya the only thing that connects the rest of us married folk is we ate the cake.Good luck she is deffinately a keeper.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts