2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 5th, we were blessed to have Meghan Elise come into the world. She weighed 7 lbs 9 ozs and is 20 inches long. Mother and baby are doing well and were released from the hospital this morning.

Without further adieu... :D

The first pic is about 1 minute after delivery - before I even cut the cord for the final time (I cut it twice, once to disconnect her from momma and again when they clamped her off near her belly).

Second, third and fourth pic are about an hour after delivery.

The last two pics are from today, just before discahrge and ready to go home..

She's a real cutie pie and proud doesn't even begin to describe the feeling..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Congrats

Congrats my friend to the 2cool baby of the month club. We seem to be repopulating the world in a 2cool kinda way. Glad everyone is ok, baby is a cutie and you my friend already looked WHOOPED! Dont feel bad, me too! lol Whats that make? 6 new 2coolers in the last 2 weeks? Whew, no wonder Mont needs a new server. HaHaHa Take care my friend and welcome back to the graveyard shift.

Zac

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
We are gonna need a 2cool baby/nursury forum soon...

Congrats...pic number 5 is my favorite....Shes a beauty!!!

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
She is a cutie. If you ever decide you don't want her just give me a call I'll take her. Glad Mom and baby or both doing good, also Dad. LOL

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Oh, what a DOLL!

In that first pic she already has her personality shining out. In pic #2, you can tell how tiny she really is next to dad's hand, so petite! And the rest of the pics are grand! I'm so glad mom and Meghan are doing well.

You know all these July babies are because of the hurricane last year. Everyone left town and got a motel. I asked a fellow kayaker when his baby was due. He said July. I said, Oh another hurricane baby. He looked puzzled, so I said, the hurricane drove everyone out of town, and folks got a motel/hotel room. He got a surprised look on his face and said, Oh my gosh! You're right! :rotfl:

So this crop of babies will enjoy hearing the story about their hurricane (when they're old enough!).

·
Registered
60 Posts
She is so BEAUTIFUL! Glad everyone is doing well! She looks so big compared to our little runt! Mrs. B, you are so funny but right! Our oldest daughter,Madison, was also a hurricane baby! When Zac was still in the Marines, we were hit by two hurricanes a month apart, nine months later, there was a baby boom at Camp Lejeune! That was nine years ago!
Congratulations to the Reelwork family!
Melanie

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Oh I remember those days. What a great feeling. Of course we had to wait 12 days after my daughter's birth and subsequent surgery to bring her home, but that deminished the specialness none at all. She's still my little punkin and has me totally wrapped around her finger - 12 years later.

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,414 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! We just had our little one May 30! I recognize the little beanie and baby blankets from The Woman's Hospital. Probably 1 of the top 5 places in the country to have your baby, she's a keeper!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.