2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my truck all shnickered up. The designer will stop by and see her work. Y'all can check more of her stuff out at www.shnickerdoodlestudios.com My spray rig should be here tomorrow. Just in time for chinch bug season.....Drew

Attachments

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Did ya get yer TPCL yet?

And is there anything you can spray my yard to help with chiggers.

Logo looks great!

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have a Structural License, but I use my Ag License to operate. Need to send Brian Bridges some money, I guess though. Give me a shout, Brian...

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
That image works nice for the truck

Looks very good.

·
Super Moderator
3,740 Posts
Looks great Drew

I might suggest that if your going to drive your advertisement around town, put some wording on there telling what you do. That's a great logo and looks super on the white truck. Good luck on starting your own business....next thing we will see is that logo on the transom of your 65' Bertram Sportfisherman!

chuck

·
Banned
355 Posts
Looks great Drew! Stick with it.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
WTG Drew, Knock UM DEAD...LOL ...pun intended....

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody. I appreciate the support....

Mr. Tylka, I never really thought about adding more to it, but you may be right. I always thought when they see my truck with the spray rigs, they'll figure it out. BUT.... I have had more than one person stop at a red light and ask what I do....lol....Thanks

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
the logo looks great drew. we wish you all the luck in the world on this new adventure!

trudy

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
WTG DREW.......looks 2kewl. Let me know when you're up and running, it's getting that time.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dux , Sorry man...I missed your 2nd question...chiggers are a mofo but I can help.

Thanks Gunner, be sure you canceled those other guys. Best thing to tell them is you are moving....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts