2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are addicted to buying someone else's junk, or know someone that may be, then we have a garage full of junk with your name all over it. The address is 8444 Plantation Drive just outside of West Columbia. Take FM 1301 out of town and turn right on CR 810, then go all the way to the dead end (large tree in the road), and look to your left. We will be open from 8am to 8pm on Thursday and Friday, then 8am to noon on Saturday. The date are 06/14/07 to 06/16/07. If you want to come on Wednesday afternoon, there will be a 20% mark up on everything in stock, but you will be the first to our junk. There are tons of baby and kids clothing, toys, stuffed animals, ride on toys (some need a battery), umbrella strollers, double stroller, jogging stroller, kids bicycle trailer, and even a mini moonwalk/jumper for the kids. Womens clothing from size 10 to 24 and also a lot of mens clothing as well. There is even a 5hp Honda engine that runs but it needs a new fan. There is way more junk here than I can list. Please come and buy our junk so I do not have to put it back in the attic. Let the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks - 69rrvert

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's now in full swing. Come on down and we will see you tonight or in the morning. Thanks - 69rrvert

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MT Stringer said:
I don't suppose you have an Canon white lenses on the tables, huh? :)
Mike
I am assuming that is for a camara. No we do not have any Canon lenses. Thanks - 69rrvert

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Talented!

Josh's mom here...I want to hire the person who set up for the garage sale!!! I have just as much stuff for a garage sale, but you make it look so organized!! Good luck with your sale...I'm sure you'll do great!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lagunar boy aka Josh said:
Josh's mom here...I want to hire the person who set up for the garage sale!!! I have just as much stuff for a garage sale, but you make it look so organized!! Good luck with your sale...I'm sure you'll do great!
I talked to my wife and mother in law and they said that the pictures do not do it justice. They say you should come and see it for yourself (LOL). Thanks - 69rrvert

·
Registered
71 Posts
Someone here needs to open a 2Cool Resale shop. Thats a lot of ..uhh stuff. My aunt had one and consignment did pretty good. All you would need is a building and a way to track merchandise. Kinda like E Bay but local and no shipping. Hmmm...I may have to think about this more.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had to work today, but my wife told me they had a pretty good turnout. Thanks for coming. Come on out tomorrow, maybe the deals will get better. Thanks - 69rrvert

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There is still a lot of stuff left. Tomorrow (Saturday), just about everything will be 1/2 off. If it were up to me, I would say just bring a trailer and I would load it up for you. Unfortionatly, the wife says NO. Thanks - 69rrvert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts