2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tides are super high again , its time to fish for Bull Reds from the seawall again. Its supposed to be four of us tonight. I'll let ya'll know how we do.
We'll be on about 80th street in Gal.

R.R....

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
I thought yall were just BS's when i read about fishing the wall the first time. and then this time i thought you were poking fun again. Thats a really nice red, what did the tape run on that monster.

Josh

·
Registered
206 Posts
They were thick as fleas on a hounds back yesterday at the dike in TexasCity.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hope you guys left us a few out there for the weekend....congrats on fishing success!! This is the time of year you can really get someone hooked on surf fishing. Take someone out there and get em hooked...lol

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Congrats, that is quite a fish, Redfishr.
Hope you didn't release a new state record without a measurement. :rolleyes:
Bob

·
15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This was my biggest red in many years and I got it on the wall. I didn't weigh it or measure it just a quick picture and release but she gave one hell of a fight. She was probablly pushing 40 pounds.

R.R...........

·
Registered
206 Posts
All the bullreds I have caught and seen caught this year have been very healthy looking fish. The smallest one I have caught so far has been 40". GReta fish man. Congrats.

·
459 Posts
Show me

shrky2413 said:
All the bullreds I have caught and seen caught this year have been very healthy looking fish. The smallest one I have caught so far has been 40". GReta fish man. Congrats.[/QUOTE

Got pics???????]

·
Registered
206 Posts
I keep forgetting to take my digital camera with me. I crashed my pc a while back and have not gotten everything re-installed on it. One of these days I will remember it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts