2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
I have seen those and some others. And I bet the people that work on that platform are glad they were evacuted.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
i'll bet those that fish offshore out of venice are glad captain c's boat is not in service at this time. he would have surely gone over there and towed it back to the matgorda area and sunk it for his personal reef.....rick

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
captain c
what's the latest news on your boat? when will it be repaired and when will you be back on the water? this has gone on way to long and we need to find some one else to pick on next year....rick

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about a 2cool gathering in the parking lot of BPS with Capn C's boat to show people what not to buy!

·
Reel Gambler
3,748 Posts
WilliamH,

That works for me!

Like Argo said..."for at least another year"...my lawyer said it will take about 18 months to get this resolved. All the necessary paper work has been filed.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
You ready to buy a Contender yet, Charles?

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
uh, I was planning on selling the boat before 2010.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I fish on a 32 SeaCraft, boat is one of the best but the motors I can't say much for them. As for Contenders well I have too many horror stories about those boats from the 23 and up. But with boats it's luck of the draw, there are so many makers with limited buyers. I fished out of one of the new Fountains and was impressed. Lots of luck with Bass Pro Shop, they take thier sweet time.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Charles, I hope your luck turns for the best on trips. I have noticed that once you have a couple of bad ones in a row you get lots of good ones to follow them. I am sure it will turn for the best soon enough. That is how I think anyhow and it has worked in the past. I hope my motor blowing is a blessing in the end. I am sure you will end up in a better place a couple years from now after the bs is done with.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
That said. It sure is fun to add "was captC around that boat" when someone has some interesting bad luck on a boat. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts