2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hurricane Ivan Intermediate Advisory Number 14a

Statement as of 8:00 PM AST on September 05, 2004

...Dangerous Ivan rapidly intensifies into a category 4hurricane...moving toward the Lesser Antilles...

at 8 PM AST...0000z...the government of Trinidad/Tobago has issued atropical storm watch for Grenada and dependencies.

A Hurricane Watch remains in effect for Barbados. Interestselsewhere in the Lesser Antilles should monitor the progress ofIvan.

At 8 PM AST...0000z...the center of Hurricane Ivan was located nearlatitude 10.6 north...longitude 48.5 west or about 760miles...1225 km...east-southeast of Barbados.

Ivan is moving toward the west-northwest near 21 mph ...33km/hr...and this motion is expected to continue for the next 24hours.

Maximum sustained winds are near 135 mph...215 km/hr...with highergusts. Additional strengthening is possible over the next 24 hours.

Hurricane force winds extend outward up to 25 miles... 35 km...from the center...and tropical storm force winds extend outward upto 125 miles...205 km.

Estimated minimum central pressure is 948 mb...27.99 inches.

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Do you think the people in Florida will be able to vote in November if these hurricanes keep this up?
talk about lack of class. geeze. Several of my close friends are unaccounted for, many more are without power and you drag freakin' elections into this. You owe the board an apology.

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
welcome to bansville, DISSipator You want to cut and run when I call you out, that's fine. You just put your last post on my site. AJ, I apologize for the rudeness of DISSipator. He's toast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts