2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the re-post, I forgot the photos....

If you lease (or have recently leased) property for hunting purposes in McMullen, Duval or Live Oak County, please PM me. I've got a question or two about the area....

Just so this post is not a complete waste of time for the other hunters, I have attached a few of my deer photos for your viewing pleasure....

Many Thanks..!!
Po

Attachments

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I have been huting on a lease in Duval County since 2003, located exactly between Freer and Hebbronville about 6 miles west of Hwy 16. Nice pics, by the way! What was your question?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is it just me are does the buck in pic #2 look old with a small rack for that body, looks like he needs to be taken out of herd. Pic#3 looks like a stud now and is really going to be a BRUTE with a little age. Nice place & pics.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry rs, not photos from TP&W, and not from 1996.

Just a few photos in my collection from 2008.
These are bucks that have not been shot (yet).

Po

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
I think the question is... can I come to your place and take photos... just my guess .. there was a guy on here a few years back that wanted to come to the RR and take photos..

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
He PM'd me and asked what we were paying for a lease. I freely told him. He says he is trying to re negotiate his lease and wanted to know what others were paying. I asked him what he was paying and he wouldnt say. Not shure what he is up to. Oh well...

Charlie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts